Promise about launcher free addons?

guenseli

Hello,

there is an old (locked) thread where AeroSoft promises to make all their addons launcher free.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/70647-aerosoft-launcher/

Seems you have forgotten about, so I hope this little reminder doesn't matter

;)

Many thanks for a hopefully fast support

EDIT: I talk here especially about German Airfields 11

Well they are "not launcher free" but activation free, you simply need to run the launcher once and its activated without you need to enter any informations etc.
Let me see if we also going to change this.

Small update:

Yes we going to change the installer that they dont install blob files anymore soon, hopefully this week or next. So there ll be a complet launcher free Version of the 3 addons really soon.

Yes we going to change the installer that they dont install blob files anymore soon, hopefully this week or next. So there ll be a complet launcher free Version of the 3 addons really soon.

Very good!

Many thanks!

That was a really fast service!

;)

Now thats weird. To my knowledge I'm running both airports on the latest versions and for activation I still need to run launcher. Nevertheless no online activation is necessary anymore.

I can say for 100% that I haven't to activate EDDS and LSZH ;)

My EDDS is version 1.03 .... LSZH I don't know at the moment.

Have a look at your EDDS installer, which should read 103. The dokuments inside the EDDS installations folders won't tell you the correct version number.

For EDDS I have installed boxed version V1.02. The support database does not show any updates to V1.03 though. For Stuttgart that might explain why I still had to use launcher for activating the product. For LSZH I have installed V1.02, which is the latest version according to the support database. Sorry for the offtopic.

Most likely the versionnumbers haven't been changed since it's just an update of the activationsystem and not of the addon itself.

Simply redownload the addon and the activation should be gone.

Thanks, will do! But how am I going to proceed regarding EDDS, since I only own the boxed version and there's no update available to date (correct me if I'm wrong) ?

Simply download the latest launcher (you can find the link on our website) and run it. During startup it will activate your scenery without connecting to the internet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I downloaded the GAF11 again, but was sceptic that it is still 1.03.

And indeed, nothing has changed, I have installed the GAF11 and have the BLOB files

:mecry_s:

(I have installed my complete OS new, so there are no leftovers from an old installation)

Archived