Aerosoft Mega Airport San Francisco bugs

partyboy31

I've recently purchased the Mega Airport San Francisco for fsx and had a slight problem with two things. Firstly the jetways do not connect to ai aircraft or my own aircraft. Also, the airport claims i am using a trial version although i had used the correct installers and activated it. The installer that i used to install gsx brought this to my attention as flightbeam shares an installer with them. Is there a patch I'm missing? The activation code I received in box doesn't agree with flightbeam's installer.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

1. Do you use AES?

2. For problems with serials please contact support@aerosoft.com with all neccessary details. They will be happy to sort it out for you! :)

Jonas

• 3 weeks later...

Hi partyboy31,

Did you receive an answer from the support Aerosoft. ?

I bought Mega Airport San-Francisco (CD version) and I got the same problem. The code delivred with the box don't active the product.

It sems like Aerosoft sold us a trial version without the flightbeam's code.

Aerosof support asked me if i installed an upgrade , of course no. And now I'am waiting

Thanks a lot for your help

Jean-Louis

Archived