We´ve posted this hotfix to adress a few issues with recently released version 1.17:

• computation errors occuring with third-party aircraft performance files
  • PMDG route export format

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement for the existing PFPX.exe file (default location: C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X

Brgds, Judith

PFPX.zip

Downloaded the pfpx zip and comes up with error when I run the exe with cannot find zlibl.dll re install this application

You extracted the .exe file to the PFPX installation folder overwriting the existing?

Downloaded the pfpx zip and comes up with error when I run the exe with cannot find zlibl.dll re install this application

Note: this is not a full installer, but a replacement for the existing PFPX.exe file (default location: C:\Aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X

Working here Christian as long as you select RTE2 only to PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS for the 744.

If you export RTE to that location the 744 will have the route page issue previously logged.

The NGX and 777 will pick up from their dedicated folders.

I got another problem with the new .EXE. Whenever I try to edit the airbus a320 (didn't try other aircrafts), PFPX freezes and needs to be closed. With the old .exe (luckily I saved it before) it works.

I got another problem with the new .EXE. Whenever I try to edit the airbus a320 (didn't try other aircrafts), PFPX freezes and needs to be closed. With the old .exe (luckily I saved it before) it works.

Same issue with Embraer and Bombardier, you raised a supprot ticket ?

Exactly. Actually I tried to use the Evaluate option in the aircraft database, but it freezes before, in the moment when I hit "edit" at an existing entry (in my case the a320).

@srcooke No I didn't. You may do this if you like.

Hi, when trying to download the hotfix I get a warning from ESET:

"...a variant of Win23/Packed.Themida suspicious application"

and it´s quarantined. Can I safely ignore?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, when trying to download the hotfix I get a warning from ESET:

"...a variant of Win23/Packed.Themida suspicious application"

and it´s quarantined. Can I safely ignore?

Yes, and please report this false positive to ESET. For the future disable ESET while downloading and installing the hotfix.

Yes, and please report this false positive to ESET. For the future disable ESET while downloading and installing the hotfix.

Wilco.

Thx

Crewe

You extracted the .exe file to the PFPX installation folder overwriting the existing?

That is what I figured out was the problem. I had not extracted the file to the correct folder. Once I did that, it worked correctly.

Thanks for the response.

Jim

Archived