A320 GoFlight modules programmed

Aerosoft Airbus
Both include "clean" (i.e. no other aircraft in the files) set of:
Settings.xml
BespokeVariables.xml
BespokeEvents.xml
[aircraft name].xml
[aircraft name]_GFMCPPRO.xml
[aircraft name]_GFEFIS.xml (airbus only)
These are not be perfect, some additional adjustments maybe required and they are primarily focused on my "available" GF modules. I don't have enought GF modules to emulate every button, switch, rotary.
Here is a quick video demo and test flight (best viewed in HD at full screen):
Many thanks to Steve M. and his excellent GoFlight Interface Tool. If you have GoFlight gear I highly recommend you use his tool and donate if you like it and find it useful.
Cheers, Rob.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, good job I appreciate it. can you please explain how to install these files? I have MCP PRO with EFIS and some modules of Goflight and I try to make them work with AS A320. thanks

You'll want to import the files using Steve's GIT tool here: http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/goflight-interface-tool.html ... 1st make sure you have the GIT installed and operational and have gone thru Steve's documentation ... that will cover how to install, use, and import the files I've provided.

The files you want to import are:

Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE (BespokeEvents)

Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE_GFEFIS

Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE_GFMCPPRO

These were specific to the IAE ... for a more generic set (will work with any Airbus variant) simply rename to "Aerosoft Airbus" file names and references in those files

Example:

Change

<Aircraft Name="Aerosoft Airbus A320 IAE">

To

<Aircraft Name="Aerosoft Airbus">

GIT will pick up the first "matching" aircraft name so it will get loaded for all the variants (IAE, CFM, etc.)

Cheers, Rob.

Hello Rob, many thanks for you help now it's working like a charm, i can now fly with Airbus 320 using MCP PRO and EFIS. Thank you very much for your help and support I really appreciate it.

Soufiane

Archived