RXP in Twotter Extended Wheel

peter131176

Hi Finn,

I found a solution how to add RXP GPS to twotter, its fit in into oryginal GPS and I don'T mind this, its ok while I can click on this and RXP pop up appear. However in ski version I cant see it. I know all gauges are going from wheel version but when I go into ski panel.cfg I still see oryginal gauge10=../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft_DHC6_300_WHEEL/Panel/TW_GPS!GPS_530vc3D, 4,4,332,248 instead rxpGNS!GNS530, 4,4,332,248 at the end, even if I change it to rxpGNS!GNS530, 4,4,332,248 I can't see it like in the wheel version. Do you have any sugestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Pete,

I also did some messing around with RXP in the trotter entended. I got the RXP to fit inside the bazel of the original one. Couldn't get pop up to appear though. I went back to original set up using both original pop up and RXP pop up. I do like to use the RXP retro. Would you mind sharing your config files?

Thank

Dick

Archived