AES Credits

ber97

I just boght AES Creditpack but I only get 1 serial. I downloaded the installer but I have only the credit Aerosoft gave me on my download page just after my e-mail. Where are the other 9 serials?

Thank you

Thank you Holgi, but I have only 1 serial number and not 10 serial numbers. I inserted the serial number I received but I only get 10 credits and can't get more credits because I don't haver serial numbers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

1 serial will get you 10 credits within AES. An airport will "cost" you 1 or more credits, depending on the airport.

You bought 10 credits for the price of one serial.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct

Ps, there is a bonus system which will let you reach the 97 credits with less than 10 serial codes. But I am to dumb the do the math for you. ;)

Bonus system:

Since version 1.20 AES uses a bonus system that automatically adds additional free credits when you bought a certain number of serial codes. From version 1.99 this system is changed:

If you bought between 3 and 6 credit packs you get 1 free credit per credit pack you bought (so 10% additional free credits).

If you bought 6 credit packs you get 2 free credits per credit pack (so 20% additional credits).

If you bought 9 credit packs you get 3 free credits per credit pack (so 30% additional credits).

If you bought 15 credit packs you get 4 free credits per credit pack (so 40% additional credits).

• 1 month later...

Guys, 2 questions:

First I don't understand the math that guy above did, where he says "8 packs will give you 96 credits"...

Assuming the credits are per pack only, buying a pack would give you only the "3 if you buy 9" but the packs are actually 10... So buying 8 packs would give you the 80 base credits, bplus another 24 (3 x 8) for a frand total of 104 and not 96. Or am I missing something...?

Also, are the credits cumullative, or is there a Typo in the description? I mean, it says "buy 15 get 4, that is 40% extra"

I see several things wrong with that:

1) there's no pack bugger than 10, so the only way for that to work is if they were cumulative (add total purchases)

2) 4 is not 40% extra of 15. In order for that to be right they whould have to give you 6 extra credits, which is the right percentage

3) is it maybe a typo, and they meant buy *10* and get 4 extra? This would in fact be the 40% extra stated, would also match

The highest pack, and make sense in a nutshell..

Still don't get the lower bonuses for 3-6, 6-9 etc if the packs are simply 10?

EDIT: never mind, I just re-read and understood it's based on how many PACKS you buy and not based on credits... Duh..

So being the extra credits are applied per pack, does it mean you have to buy the totals on a single purchase, or does it keep track of how many packs you buy cumulative and give you extra credits retroactive to your purchases?

Practical example:

I buy 1 pack today, 1 next month, and one the follwing month. Do I get 3 extra credits when I buy/apply the third pack, or would I have to buy the 3 packs together to get any tyoe of bonus?

Archived