TAXI A319 IAE V1.21

Jason Cardeira

I flown for the first time the IAE model yesterday.

Passengers - 101

Cargo - 2200

Fuel - 6.7tons

As i released the parking brake the plane started to taxi up to 30knots without any thrust???? which means that if i have a taxiway with 3000m i can takeoff without any thrust? Please!

What is this ?! Glad if someone can explain me how can this can be possible, as in real world this is completely impossible.

Also if i made a comparision with the PMDG 737NGX, the NGX stays quiet with the parking brake released, which means the friccion is well modelled on the NGX, but not in this aircraft!!

Please fix this issue!

What is this ?! Glad if someone can explain me how can this can be possible, as in real world this is completely impossible.

I take it you operate real a 319's on a regular basis and know what is possible and what not?

Also if i made a comparision with the PMDG 737NGX [...]

Don't compare the handling of a Boeing with different engines and a different airframe to an Airbus.

Just because they both fly you wouldn't compare a hawk to a dove in regards of their "ground handling". ;)

I'll accept the challenge to go in a a319 in the identical conditions. I'm not talking about the 737 handling but about friction! The ngx with the GW than the a319 doesn't move if i release the parking brake and the a319 goes to 30knots in less than 20 seconds as soon as i release the parking brake without any thrust How can this could be explained? I posted a thread here about this problem in the cfm model. Emi answered me that that is a normal condition and aerosoft has modelled friction at about 85% compared to a319 real behaviour. After the 1.21 i see that cfm model needs thrust to move! (Yes now this is normal!). If you don't want a comparision with the ngx, i want to make a comparision with your cfm model. Why IAE model starts to taxi by itself up to 30 knots (and up to 50) if we don't apply the brakes and the cfm model stays quiet with the same GW?

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Archived