CFM Turbines crackles

maxhades

Hi

Since the last update ALL of my Airbus with CFM Turbines crackles! Every 2-4 Seconds! I have checked all my sound settings but nothing special and only with this typ of Bus! I am not 100% sure but i guess it is the Power AX2 soundfile!

Thx

Max

I have testet some things! Also a new installation of Ver 1.21! Nothing helps! Crazy thing is sometimes i start the FSX and load a Bus and the crackles are there and sometimes when i start the FSX and load the same Bus the sound is good!

Greets

ok i have testet with onboard card, my very good soundcard(i am a soundengineer), diffrent boxes, diffrent settings and scenarios in FSX, headphones in diffrent quality...

There is 100% sure a crackelt sound in the CFM Engines. Not so loud but still there constantly!

I have checked the soundfiles with my equipment! I guess it is the Power AX2 Soundfile!

THX

Max

Archived