Taxi on Idle Version 1.21

Gerry Scott

I've upgraded to version1.21

I like the taxi on idle but the issue I have is it won't stop. even with the toe brakes fully pressed it continues to move forward. I've tested every model and they are all the same even the A321, fully loaded and fully fuelled. I've re calibrated my CH pedals and CH flight stick thinking they where the issue but still the same

Any advice please

Ps: this is also happening in p3d

Cheers

Gerry

• Aerosoft

I've upgraded to version1.21

I like the taxi on idle but the issue I have is it won't stop. even with the toe brakes fully pressed it continues to move forward. I've tested every model and they are all the same even the A321, fully loaded and fully fuelled. I've re calibrated my CH pedals and CH flight stick thinking they where the issue but still the same

Any advice please

Ps: this is also happening in p3d

Cheers

Gerry

And does it stop when you use the FSX brakes with the key command?

• Aerosoft

I am still having this issue however with an almost empty plane. 0 pax and cargo and 10% fuel.

Stopping the aircraft should not really be related to the weight, starting to roll might. Are you sure you are replying to the correct topic?

I had a similar issue on my last two flights, but it was still SP1. When a started to taxi the plane suddenly would not respond to brakes or turns, just kept straight. Then I had the idea to try shift+p command, which gave me back the control! It's like the plane was in pushback motion, only forward!

On both occasions I had interrupted the right MCDU pushback procedure with the shift+p command, so i'm thinking it has something to do with that.

Regards,

Bruno.

I have the same problem than Gerry Scott since version 1.20, no one hotfix solve the issue. Aircraft go forward since i start one engine and nothing stop this movement.

I hope we soon have the solution.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried the hotfix "ground fde=1" and yes it does work. I can now stop the aircraft during taxi. The only thing is, my brakes remain applied and will only release once I've applied the parking brake and then released it.

I've tried to explain this in other topics but they keep being locked by an admin who has a serious fixation on search function. While I've tried searching for help on this without success, maybe I can please have any assistance from others on this.

thankyou

Archived