100% Accurate SAS

I would just like to chime in here, and a bit late I know. Thank you all for your work on these repaints. I am new to the Airbus. Just getting started but I am a "vet" of the PMDG NGX and 777, and have done many repaints for both. But the work here is incredible! Thank you very much.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In response to a recent request for A320 and A321 SAS paints , there will be further uploads in the series . Below are a couple of screens and are ofcourse a " Work in Progress " .

John

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

On 12/17/2014, 7:33:31, DetCord said:

I've had headaches and a metalic taste in my mouth on and off for about a month now. I admitted myself to the Post Hospital (Fort Leavenworth) following a lymph node swelling in my right arm-pit. Tests were done, results are in, and it turns out I have a brain tumor on my right cerebral hemisphere. The prognosis is 20/80, the 20 being the potential proposition that it could kill me. They're starting me on a variety of anti-cancer drugs in hopes that surgery won't be necessary, but its unknown that it will work or not. As is the case with all chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

Ouch, ouch, ouch. That's awful news. Keep your spirits up - a fighting chance is still a fighting chance!!

Adam.

On 25.11.2015, 17:35:53, John Glanville sagte:

Just uploaded OY-KAT & LN-RKK

vor 17 Stunden , John Glanville sagte:

Another SAS upload , this time OY-KBB

vor 14 Stunden , John Glanville sagte:

Followed by SE-RJE

Awesome John! Many thanks.

@ MikeWhiskey and others ,

We still have more SAS uploads ( another 17 in total ) but this depends on the amount of downloads from previous paints as to whether it is " worthwhile " . Judging the reactions ( and total downloads ) so far that will probably not be a " problem " .

Additional to my previous post ( no longer able to edit this ) : Thanks for the comments on the downloaded files but since the recent forum updates I am not able to place a comment without downloading my own paint , though good for the statistics , kind of defeats the object !! Again , thanks for the comments and keep them coming !

• 2 weeks later...

We ( DetCord and myself ) , never intended to do the entire SAS Airbus fleet but after receiving PM's decided to do so . The advantage , or disadvantage , depending on your point of view is that the paints are uniform ( though we know that this was not the case with American ) , we don't have to search for logo's , fonts etc. , or sizes and placement of registrations . Having painted several airlines in the past , when returning to a certain airline , it's surprising what you have to " re-learn " or re-draw . Same applies to the differences in the A318/319 and A320/3221 paint kits as these are not interchangeable , so not all of what is used in one paint kit can't just be ported over without any changes being made . Having just looked at the folder containing the various Airbus paint kits it is now more than 72GB in size ( and growing ) .

The remaining SAS paints will be uploaded ( 21 in total ) , just not all at once .

• 1 month later...

Archived