Two Catering Trucks and Steps at AFT Entry

When AES starts 2 sets of steps move to the Aft Entry door. Also, One catering truck moves to the Aft Entry, but two trucks move to the front entry door. The second truck drives through the first truck.

How can I fix this?

No, not using GSX at all. If I were you would see the second truck in the Aft rear entry as well. But I did find a solution to the problem. I use AES just for the Jetways and GSX for all other activities. I found this workaround at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68241-gsx-and-aes/?p=492534

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, not using GSX at all......I use AES just for the Jetways and GSX for all other activities.

Are you sure you know what you are doing? The 2nd truck does definitely not come from AES. ;)

Are you sure you know what you are doing? The 2nd truck does definitely not come from AES. ;)

I know exactly what I am doing. You just don't have a fix to the problem. I ran it 3 more times and each time a second truck comes into the front of the aircraft If I also used GSX then there would be a second truck coming into the rear of the aircraft and there isn't a second truck at the rear

Archived