Eight years of AES!

• Aerosoft

Is it really 8 years ago Airport Enhancement Services was launched? It feels like yesterday because it remains one of the bestselling products in our store. Thousands upon thousands of customers can’t imagine FSX (and FS2004) with it. All the major airports are enhanced with docking gates that actually dock correctly and dozens of new animations and functionality. So let’s offer 20% discount this weekend to celebrate one of the most useful additions to your simulator!

It may feel like yesterday since it was launched but this last year of waiting (and still waiting) for the new enhancements has been one of the longest…….for me anyway. :)

8 years ... and, in my case, 33 (paid) credit packs for FS9. THE most expensive program for FS9/FSX. Third top seller of all time at s..M. Probably number 1 at Aerosoft. Good business. However I agree with the sentiments expressed by edetroit above. In view of the popularity of AES I had rather hoped for better.

Unfortunately I weakened yesterday and purchased the P3D competitor product while it was on sale. Aerosoft and AES have perhaps missed the marketing opportunity for that sim?

I wish long life to AES in it's birthday's program, I simply couldn't take away myself to make this post, but when I saw the number of credits purchased for Appliance, Take a breath.

I thought that I was the wrong spender money in this program but with my 37 credits payed to activate my payed airports I'm surprised how much I've spend, Actually y brought today a new credit even that I don't have much airports to activate, It is simply, when you don't find water in the desert, you start to drink sand... hope Oliver understand it... anyway happy $$$$$$$$ birthday AES...

Mario

Hi,

Congrats Oliver, and ofcourse, Aerosoft. Yesterday I bought 2 packs. Overall now my counter is on 38 packs and still 40 credits unused.

Now hoping that a lot of FS9 airports that are not serviced yet in http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/50084-aes-airportrequest-post-only-here/ will be released soon (Christmas present!!). Some Russian and Middle East airports are welcome for long-haul flights from and to EHAM.

And, new features are also welcome like the requested bagage trains and some more people inspecting the airplane or passengers that are entering and leaving the aircraft via the steps (to the busses) or via the airbridge.

I have all convidence that, after investing in 2 packs, FS9 will be updated via AES for some time. Being patient for releases as allways.

Archived