TCAS and ivap on IVAO

bachino88

Hi guys,

I know that fsuipc is not needed using the new A320 Aerosoft, but I remember that someone made a work around for ivap TX function, using LUA scripts.

Unfortunately, this seems to not working on new 32x version (it was done for Extended version).

Anyone knows if an updated version of that script is available? You can find the old one here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63693-tcas-mode-with-ivao/

Thanks

Ste

EDIT:

It works with new 319/320 too. It is ground sensitive, so squawk will automatically move on TX when airborne and switch to stand by on touchdown.

Good to know but TX should be on when you are entering the runway from the taxiway, and also shoudl be off when you leave runway. Not if you are airborn or on touchdown :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very disappointed but after latest patch 1.20 TCAS mode in Airbus still not switching on/off xpndr on ivap. It's really irritating because i must remember to switch on two things instead of one like in PMDG 777.

Archived