Doors are opening automatically at gate

yusuf175

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you use an "automatic translater" please explain your problem a little bit more extensive...... What is your exact problem: Do you mean that the aircraft doors are automatically opening? There are two options:

• If you load the COLD/DARK ACFT STATE automatically the front left passenger doors opens
  • If you load the TURNAROUND STATE automatically both left passenger doors as well as both right cargo doors open

Regards,

Rolf

Sorry I could not tell my problem (i m from turkish i dont speak english my language medium :)
its my problem in the starting fsx, aircraft automatic moving(slips)
what is the problem ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Normally everything is explained in the vol6 StepbyStep guide. But if you speak no English I do not know how to help you - maybe you find someone who translates that guide for you.

"Moving aircraft" is another e. g. new topic - so normally please open a new topic in the right section. If the aircraft is moving (with throttles at IDLE) this is normal because it is not fully loaded when FSX starts. Just set the parking brakes.....

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

To learn more about the Aerosoft Airbus A318 to A320 at least you should have a look into YouTube. p. e. at

This is the first part of 7 training videos for the previous version of the Aerosoft A320 but still valid.......

Regards

Rolf

The FSX default flight is the red Trike Ultralight at 2000 feet above Friday Harbor. Here's my suggestion:

1) Load the default flight into the simulator

2) Land and park the trike, then shut down the engine and turn off the lights. Don't forget to set the parking brake!

3) Save the flight, then exit FSX.

4) Now these next few steps may require Administrator privileges. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Flights\other\ (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Flights\other\). There will be several files with names of the format "DEFAULT_XXX.FLT", where XXX is the language code. Find the one for your language (or, if unable, use ENU = English US) and append the string ".BAK" to it. When prompted, accept the file extension change.

5) In a separate Explorer window, navigate to C:\Users\(your Windows login name)\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\ and locate the flight you just saved. Rename it to the same filename as the file you modified in the previous step.

6) Copy and paste the file from the second Explorer window into the first Explorer window.

7) Start FSX. FSX will attempt to load the default flight. Start the default flight. If the sim starts with the trike in mid-air, or if you get any error message, exit the sim, revert steps 6 and 4, and try a different default flight file.

If the default flight loads with the trike parked and off, congratulations - you have "fixed" FSX! Now any aircraft you load into FSX will start out stationary.

Archived