System not moving on to the next setp in checklist series. A320/321

Keith Robb

Not sure if this is the right area, but....

I have the next A320/321. As it is the only aerosoft product I have, I am still getting use to how it operates.

However, I have noticed something. A couple of times the automated checklists seem to get stuck.

Once it happen on descent, when it got stuck on a baro ref prompt from the pilot monitoring (think I got that term right).

This time, it is stuck in CLIMB, with the top of screen promp telling me to climb to cruise level.

But, I am at the set cruise level, and the aircraft went into CRZ mode in the MCDU.

Is there any way to force it to the next step in the checklist?

I have not found one as of yet.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you work through the step-by-sep guide?

And next time please take the time to make yourself familiar with the forum structure and post in the correct forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Keith,

both problems you mentioned (CRZ LVL and DESCENT BARO CHECK) are known issues and if you would have looked through this part of the forum you already would have found your answer at least to one question:

For the DESCENT BARO CHECK there is a workaround - enter the QNH value into the MCDU PERF APPR page or use SKIP ITEM in the MCDU 2 CL MENU.....

Regards,

Rolf

Archived