Error: Failed to startup flight model...

Grandpa11

Hi Holgi,

after installing some A319 (and only A319, all other went fine) from simtexture.de I get always the depicted error message when I choose the plane for flying with it. What went wrong? Thanks for Help.

Regards

Peter

post-75981-0-17058400-1416406259_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have the same issue with the Airbus A320 NEO AIR FRANCE F-HEPG 2.0 pack by Holgi with the A320/A321 addon. As its marked in Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 liveries so it should run.

Note still following:

If you get an error message when you use the Sharklet versions then change this in the aircraft.cfg.

As an example, the A320!

old AIRBUS (fault Version):
sim = A320S

model =

new AIRBUS:
sim = A320

model = SHARKLET

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Holgi,

after installing some A319 (and only A319, all other went fine) from simtexture.de I get always the depicted error message when I choose the plane for flying with it. What went wrong? Thanks for Help.

Regards

Peter

did we solved your problem?

• 2 weeks later...

What is causing this issue? I have followed the instructions for installation, but get this error. I have tried everything but the correct thing!

Thank you

Michael

post-2180-0-96167900-1417631867_thumb.jp

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is causing this issue? I have followed the instructions for installation, but get this error. I have tried everything but the correct thing!

Thank you

Michael

I think this isn't a correct installation ... (what instructions do you followed?)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I downloaded from your site and used the Aerosoft Airbus installer.

Your picture shows an A319 ...

In this thread you found also the instruction for an A320, A321 and the installation is not the same!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I understand. It is the A319 IAE I am having issues with. I had to reinstall the A318/319 and now all is fine

Perfect! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Holgi, I tried your fix for the A320 Sharklet model and although the model successfully loaded, the exterior textures are all black. It is the American N125UW. Any suggestions?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Holgi, I tried your fix for the A320 Sharklet model and although the model successfully loaded, the exterior textures are all black. It is the American N125UW. Any suggestions?

Oh yes, try this!

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/88415-what-can-i-do-if-holgis-livery-is-not-working/?p=633132

• 1 month later...

I'd also recommend another change to the Aircraft file for the A320 and A321:

If "ui_manufacturer = Airbus X", change it to "ui_manufacturer = Airbus".

This means that when you go to select your aircraft, all the Airbuses will appear under "Aircraft manufacturer" as "Airbus". If you don't do that, some will appear as "Airbus", and some as "Airbus X". I don't see any benefit from having them split across two different lists.

Archived