PreparV2.4 A320\321 Controller away

copilota310

Hi,

i've accomplished a clean install PreparV2.4. The Operating System is Windows 8.1. No other addons installed except Aerosoft A320\321. As Controller are installed a CH Stick and a Saitek throttle.

My Problem is, if i loading the Airbus all Controllers are away in the Controllerconfiguration from prepar.

Best Regards

Sebastian

• 1 month later...

I have had this issue too.

It seems to have something to do with loading scenery...if you install, say, a new AFCAD, it will roll the controls back to default assignments.

I would suggest setting them up the way you want, and then exporting the controls per the option available in the control assignments menu. If you find they are defaulted again, you only have to load your preferences that you saved before as opposed to setting them all up again.

Got this issue also and solved it this way:

Open fsx (when you have) and set the controller settings like you want them in fsx.

Close fsx and search for the standard.xml in "user"/appdata/roaming/microsoft/fsx/controls

And make a copy of it. Now go to "user"/appdata/roaming/Lockheed Martin/prepae3d v2/controls and insert the file in here. Now open the properties of this xml file (right mouse button -> properties) and set the check mark for write protection.

Don't forget to make a copy from the old files.

Now you should be ready to go.

I can't garentee that it works but for me it does.

Archived