SLI AXE3screenFixes

Abdula

Ok Sir Mathijs Kok

i Use 3 Monitor surround With Resolution 5000 X 1080 When im use new airbus's with full screeni have mouse scratch and problem with Simulator .
Thanks for the follow-up .

same this file old extended airbus
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65606-updatednvidia-surroundati-eyefinitybusy-cursor-panelcfg-fix/

I too am in need of this. I have searched the forums for widescreen/screenfix/cursor flash and very little. For a modern flight sim I really wish aerosoft would take these new ultra wide screen simmers into account when making their product. The dreaded flashing cursor is a known FSX bug :(

I too am in need of this. I have searched the forums for widescreen/screenfix/cursor flash and very little. For a modern flight sim I really wish aerosoft would take these new ultra wide screen simmers into account when making their product. The dreaded flashing cursor is a known FSX bug :(

Please search "flickering cursor" and check the box for forums when searching and you will find the answer. I would link it for you but I was't able to. The fix I posted solved the problem for me. Good luck!

Todd

Please search "flickering cursor" and check the box for forums when searching and you will find the answer. I would link it for you but I was't able to. The fix I posted solved the problem for me. Good luck!

Todd

Link to fix below. Hope it works for you.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85270-flickering-cursor-with-three-monitors/?hl=%2Bflickering+%2Bcursor

Archived