Delta L1011-250

Thankyou Aharon,

I have been working on giving her the full range of switchable lighting effects: position,beacon,strobe,taxi,landing,runway turn off,wing,wheel well and logo.

fsscr169_zpsf37b2737.jpg

Yeah I have noticed cool light on the tail. That is why I like it!!!! That is why I said NIICCCEEEEE. Are you working on lighting effects on Captain Sim or Vistaliner model?

Regards,

Aharon

Actually I was hoping you might notice rather more than the logo light as all lights I mentioned are on.????

I use the Aerosim FS9 model exclusively and will not be working on any other L10 models.

amazing video

I love cool flashing beacons on the wingtips and on the plane.

I am utterly amazed by the shadow reflection of your plane during the take off and climb!!

Regards,

Aharon

• 2 weeks later...

amazing video

I love cool flashing beacons on the wingtips and on the plane.

I am utterly amazed by the shadow reflection of your plane during the take off and climb!!

Regards,

Aharon

Thankyou. All lights are custom.

The aircraft shadow from the wing view is actually shot in spot view as unfortunately it does not display in VC view.

Archived