Credits

NigelC

I have just deleted my FS9 installation and installed FSX. I have downloaded AES 2.37 for it and was hoping to be able to re-enter all my credits and re-use them in FSX but it still shows my FS9 usage.

Is it possible to do this or are the credits I used on FS9 lost and gone along with the sim??

N

• Developer

Hi N,

What you see is correct. You see your SNs you have entered and they are not depending to the FS Version.

What you see are the assignments to the airport addon you have made and used before.

But, when you have installed the FSX addons, you also will see, that many off them will be still active for AES in FSX aswell.

All addons in the List of supported Addons for AES which have an X in both rows (FS9 and FSX) are still in use for your.

Only assigned credits for only FS9 available airport addons are still only usable for FS9, same as the airport addon too.

For the airport addons not available in FSX you also get no refound, only because you deinstall FS9.

Hi N,

What you see is correct. You see your SNs you have entered and they are not depending to the FS Version.

What you see are the assignments to the airport addon you have made and used before.

But, when you have installed the FSX addons, you also will see, that many off them will be still active for AES in FSX aswell.

All addons in the List of supported Addons for AES which have an X in both rows (FS9 and FSX) are still in use for your.

Only assigned credits for only FS9 available airport addons are still only usable for FS9, same as the airport addon too.

For the airport addons not available in FSX you also get no refound, only because you deinstall FS9.

Thanks for the info, Oliver.

Nigel

Archived