Doesn't reduce to idle.

UPDATE: This issue is affecting all aircraft as well, apparently the throttle when fully retarded, it would translate to about 50% power in-sim, will try to sort it out. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hello, just to let everyone know, posting here is my final resort.

I have read through the manual vol8, the forums, and followed the advice, It's working but it wont be flyable. Let me explain.

Both X and Y axis of the throttle has been map to FSX Engine1 throttle and Engine2 throttle respectively.
AirbusXConfigurator has been set to 2-throttle/axis hardware.

ASInput looks like this (I have tried with and without inverted no difference)

[Common]
Logging=0
NullZone=0

[FlightControls]
Enable=1

[FADEC]
//AxesCount=1
//InvertAxes=1
//Event1=AXIS_THROTTLE_SET

AxesCount=2
Event1=AXIS_THROTTLE1_SET
Event2=AXIS_THROTTLE2_SET

Here is my problem, I cannot bring the throttle back to idle. Fully retarded on the saitek hardware, the Airbus Extended throttle is only about 1cm below CLIMB detent.
Anyone has this problem ? Is there any fix ?
Sorry if I didn't look hard enough, but like I said at the beginning of this post, this is my final resort in posting here. Thanks in Advance

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue I have with my JetMax 737 TQ my physical throttle is at idle the throttle in Airbus X is at 30-40% and I cannot reduce the throttle to idle unless I use the F1 key but if you let go it springs back to 30-40%.

Same issue I have with my JetMax 737 TQ my physical throttle is at idle the throttle in Airbus X is at 30-40% and I cannot reduce the throttle to idle unless I use the F1 key but if you let go it springs back to 30-40%.

737 throttles are very different from airbus (eg throttle levers are not physically displaced for the ATHR etc). I suggest you contact your hardware manufacturer on how to remove the physical feedback.

737 throttles are very different from airbus (eg throttle levers are not physically displaced for the ATHR etc). I suggest you contact your hardware manufacturer on how to remove the physical feedback.

That I understand but for general FS it's just a throttle Airbus X I had always had a problem with my GF throttles (finally got them to work, now I just need to get this one going).

Archived