graphics issue: flickering mouse cursor and display

vfrflyer

good day,

I just upgraded to the A318/19.

After downloading and installing the Airbus and applying the latest hotfix I chose the LH A319 and beamed me to EDFH ;-)

I´ve got two strange graphic issues:

1. the mouse cursor switches from 1ms to another the sandglass and back to the cursor.

2. on the PFD the smybols "more drag" "climb thrst", etc. are flashing and not constant illuminating.

I think the rest works fairly fine. Still in "test mode".

System:

i 5 3560k @4,4ghz

GTX 680 2Gb

cfg tweaked with bufferpools and FFTF 0.22 (to be honest, I did not try a vanilla cfg - will try it...)

ENB mod on or off doen´s solve the the problem

Asus ROG Monitor with nvida DSR set to solution 5120x2888 @144hz (native resoulution doesn´t solve the issues)

Saitek panels with lua script active (mabye that´s the reason for the graphical problems? will test ....)

thanks so far :-)

Daniel

Mathijs,

thanks, that´s what I´ve done right now at the moment,

Did not restart FSX, now it works fine -thanks.

Any idea, if the AXE could work in higer res in the future?

• Aerosoft

Mathijs,

thanks, that´s what I´ve done right now at the moment,

Did not restart FSX, now it works fine -thanks.

Any idea, if the AXE could work in higer res in the future?

No idea, we have never tested on resolutions that high and have no idea why that could cause problems.

I run FSX with AXE, the A318/319 and a variety of other addons in 4K with Nvidia Inspector with no issues. Have you applied the widescreen fix in the config?

Archived