Aerosoft Night Environment - Global Coverage and Completed Region map

Chris Bell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But of course if you are to do Russia you don't have to do it all at once. Even Russia can be divided, just like America. America has states, Russia has oblasts. I think this map can be helpful.

N1eCyKg.png

Now wich oblast would you like to start with?

Thank you Patrick

please don’t get your hopes up just yet; still testing grounds,

the data set is so big; i have no idea how to start something this vast;

the funny part is; as big as it is; there aren’t that many airports throughout the country

A lot of countries are not listed and not only in Africa. For example Laos, Cambodia, North Korea, South Korea, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Suriname, Guyana, French Guyana, Venuzuela and I'm sure I've forgotten some more.

South Korea and North Korea were accidently clipped from the list,

Oman and Saudi Arabia are part of the GCC states; only Dubai was rendered from that group,

No DB exist for the rest and prob a few more; these aren’t mainstrean countries people often fly to,

Be assured when these become available we will add them to the list.

Good catch Oliver, i didn’t think anyone was monitoring the list :excellenttext_s:

i don’t think it was a complaint; just small talk ^_^

by the way, Monaco is listed as a standalone country
it is actually being rendered with France region and will part of NEFR

• 4 weeks later...

i know I’ve been saying this repeatedly; i swear she is coming

and when she will be out; i guarantee it will be very clear why it’s taken us this long

Night Environment France will showcase a new evolution in night lighting systems

i am more than convinced everyone will agree she was worth the wait

thx chris i have everything so far all the packages and as soon france is out ill be the first to buy.

2 questions , when will be the aerosoft NE tool released so we can quickly enable/disable some regions

and will france be more expensive then the other regions

many thx for your stunning work grtz from belgium

Thank you for your kind words and continues support PDX

the tool will be included with NEFR, the price will be hmm... one billion dollars Euro's

just kidding; it will be same as the other large regions :)

one billion euro believed it immediately :-) just kidding

thank you i have great looking scenery now with base level 0 and level 2 except for the scandinavian countries where i use level 3 because they have not so much light fe norway and denmark, without having the blurries.Also for the alps i use a lower number because there's much to render there with the 777 plus immersion plus photo alps, utx, orbx, clouds,rex ,asn etc..and my cpu at 4.5 ghz cannot follow :-) .Its all about finetuning your sim and addons to have that great look.Once we got rid of that VAS monster problem and get faster cpu's and maybe some more animo like birds or windshield effects with wipers like in fs9 etc and we are in fsx/p3d heaven that is the fact . Great work we will have to wait but its worth it thank you chris bell.

• 4 months later...
  • Aerosoft

Will Turkey be avaible This summer, when charter season starts?

Keep in mind we have only very limited customers from Turkey and obviously we focus on the countries where our customers are. I hate to say it because I love Turkey, but piracy is a major issue in that market.

Archived