Aerosoft Night Environment - Global Coverage and Completed Region map

Chris Bell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It occurs to me that in your list of countries the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) are each listed seperately. If you ever get to do them, they might form a group of countries that can be done together. You've done several groups of countries together, so why not this one?

Hi Patrick

this is just the list of DB's we currently have for countries we will be working on

the countries that were published in groups; are also presented in groups

those region that we haven’t published yet; and do not have a working status associated with them,

are simply presented as part of our Global list of regions; this doesn’t imply they will be published as a standalone region.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Chris,

just out of curiosity: Do you really plan to release all those countries from your list over the next years?

That would be totally awesome of course! :-)

And what would be needed to get some influence on your priorities for certain countries?

Hi Tom

these are in-house DB's we currently have

yes, we intend to work on releasing all these regions

don’t be fooled by cheap imitation claiming to transform the night!

the way we prepare Night Environment takes time! but well worth the wait.

we try to work in concentric circle; like we did in central Europe

and work our way outward; providing continues coverage for our customers

we may render some unconnected region as we progress; but we try to focus on one main area at a time

the path is influenced by various variables, Aerosoft, work zone, popularity, and special projects

"The other developer's" products do not feature bitmaps below the lights - which makes "the other products" less realistic at low altitudes, IMO - and also the blending in and out of the lights according to distance that comes with the Night Environment series is superior to "the other products". Just my 2 cents ...

"The other developer's" products do not feature bitmaps below the lights - which makes "the other products" less realistic at low altitudes, IMO - and also the blending in and out of the lights according to distance that comes with the Night Environment series is superior to "the other products". Just my 2 cents ...

aa you know who i mean :-) he's bringing the one after the other so rapidly complete states from usa in one package, but i keep with Chrisses one, looks idd better only shame when base and level 3 blurries so my cpu at 4.5ghz is too slow i guess, hope intel comes soon with cpu 5.0-6.0 ghz

greetz

like Oliver said; this so called "imitator dev" is nothing to be compared with Aerosoft Night Environment!

all around its inferior product designed to ride the wave of our hard work and confuse our loyal and patience customers.

i find this "other dev's" actions insulting;

both to me as a dev and the person who pioneered vector light system, and shared my findings with our Dev community

and as paying customers what he is selling is simply unfair to ask money for,

I published the tutorial on how to do this for everyone in our Dev Community to use in their projects for free! Not against me!

he is simply providing customers the equivalent of Level1 data only,

with no NightMap texture or ground splash; that's along with a single color 3D lights,

he couldn’t even follow through with my partners tutorial on how to build a light model properly!

Either way; the reason he didn’t publish a NightMap with ground Splash like we do with Night Environment,

For that matter no other developer did or is capable of doing this; it’s a proprietary in-house ground breaking technology!

I personally developed and perfected; just as my original vector lighting system was and still is for our Simulator

like Oliver said; this so called "imitator dev" is nothing to be compared with Aerosoft Night Environment!

all around its inferior product designed to ride the wave of our hard work and confuse our loyal and patience customers.

i find this "other dev's" actions insulting;

both to me as a dev and the person who pioneered vector light system, and shared my findings with our Dev community

and as paying customers what he is selling is simply unfair to ask money for,

I published the tutorial on how to do this for everyone in our Dev Community to use in their projects for free! Not against me!

he is simply providing customers the equivalent of Level1 data only,

with no NightMap texture or ground splash; that's along with a single color 3D lights,

he couldn’t even follow through with my partners tutorial on how to build a light model properly!

Either way; the reason he didn’t publish a NightMap with ground Splash like we do with Night Environment,

For that matter no other developer did or is capable of doing this; it’s a proprietary in-house ground breaking technology!

I personally developed and perfected; just as my original vector lighting system was and still is for our Simulator

well said Chris amen

• 2 weeks later...

weve covered so far

Ireland and Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Isle of Man, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Finland, France and Monaco

whats currently missing for you guys?

:excellenttext_s:

we will Aleksey!

moving to NA Regions doesn’t mean we stopped working in Europe

which states are we missing in Europe for you to turn orbx lights completely off?

Russia, Spain, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Portugal, Turkey Georgia, Armenia And Azerbaijan, Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia... :)

Archived