Low fps in A319 and 319

MSR_CEO

Hi

1st of all, I wanna say that I have spent the last 15 hours in testing the following issue before I confirm that it is a result of the new bus.

I have been suffering from a low fps "than what I should see from my high end pc" during the flight with the new bus. The fps are fluctuating between 20 to 10!!!! The horrible part is when I use the mouse to move around in the cockpit or to zoom. Even touching the mouse reduces the fps by 10!!!!

Also pointing toward an afcad building doing the same!! Talking about mega airports will be like a joke here

Comparing to AXE, in same situation and same airport location, if afcad I got 30-50 fps, if mega 25-32

I have done all tweaks by kostas guide... All drivers are updated and gpu and liquid cooling system are working fine

Btw, did a reinstall for A319 / 318 with de activating the anti-virus as advised here..... The remaining is to install new windows :/

In short , my system as follows

i7 4770k 3.5

Nvidia Titan 6 gb ram

16 gb ram

250 gb ssd hard for system and fsx

1 T hard for data

1050 wt power supply

Antic liquid cooling system.

Maximus VI Asus motherboard

Windows 7 ultimate 64

At the end.... Any one facing the same? Any help?

Thanks and good night

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you already on SP1 of the bus?

What weather add on are you using? (if any)

With the SP1 you are able to lower or even disable the weather radar background scans which should give you the high frames back.

If you use ASN SP1 you also might roll back to the previous ASN version as the SP1 introduced some problems in combination with the bus' weather radar.

Thanks Tom and good morning :)

I'm on V 1.10 of the bus with hotfix 1.11 "off the zoom"

I'm using active sky 2012 and I didn't use the WX during the testings of yesterday.... Just only the terrain on ND.

BTW, I believe that the WX radar is one of the advantages of the new bus.... It doesn't make any sense to be problematic like this....

Once again thank you for your kind support :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am currently on the road and can't provide you with a link to the detailed description on how to disable the background weather radar scan (even if it is switched off from the panel).

Just to rule this out as source of your fps problem please disable the wx scan (you have to do it in an ini file, please do a forum search for it).

Active Sky 2012 wasn't reported to be a problem until now, but machines are quite different.

Regards, Tom.

• Aerosoft

No worries :) OK I will search about that scanning.... But that means if I did that no WX radar at all will be there?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86844-change-weather-scanning-options-solved/

And best use the FPS topic there for any follow up.

Archived