Landing gear problem

rsvette12

Ok heres a new one - landing gear will not go up or down - vanilla P3D v2.4 - installed it 4 times using the latest full version and the last hotfix posted tried it with out hotfix and with - also noticing the aircraft is loading fresh with the last flight plan that was in it - something really weird going on - thanks

Also I can not get bus to adhere to speed and altitude - made sure there is no trim or spoiler axis assigned to interfere with controls - throttle locks into different modes but still not adhering tried all kinds of settings in p3d controls ( null zones and sensitivity) no luck

To be honest that sounds like something is seriously messed up.

Yes I agree - but I just installed P3D and just the bus - which is making this much harder to track down - the only thing different is the new nvidia driver but wouldn't think that would cause an issue - oh well back to the 320

• Aerosoft

But honestly we got tens of thousands of customers that do not have these issues. Your issues are so weird and unconnected I would not even know where to start advising you. I do not say that this clear very often but this is NOT an issue caused by our files.

But honestly we got tens of thousands of customers that do not have these issues. Your issues are so weird and unconnected I would not even know where to start advising you. I do not say that this clear very often but this is NOT an issue caused by our files.

Yup very strange - I think it all started getting weird with the last official nvidia driver - never saw a video driver do this but after installing bus again twice still same problems looks like I will go back to the last working driver and do a new install again of P3D as I dont really have a choice theres nothing in this last P3D install that would cause this as it was a bare bones install last time with just the bus - maybe the driver messed up P3D - report back with good news I hope - thank you

Mathijs I never give up :) this what I have come up with so far one flight but it feels right - that video driver replaced and gear is fine now and on the maintaining speed and altitude the throttle axis was assigned as axis 5 - read your manual and it should be axis z so I think that might be the problem I hope - thanks for your time

Archived