not in database

QF-747

It seems that when I try to place a fligh tplan or a company route with pfpx into the mcdu in init page, some airports give me a message saying 'not in database' anyone know the answer on how to fix this, Ever flight that I file the destination airport gives me the message

Well, i have had the issue several times today. I am not using PFPX for my flightplans but get the same error. Was not able to fix the issue, so i needed to reload the aircraft. Have not had this before, newest hotfix is installed.

my aircraft was already on navdatapro. I tried to switch to navigraph but that didnt do anything. I also get this message whenever I open the 1318/9 fuel planner :Navdata airports.txt file not found! auto calculated distance will not work. could these two problems possibly be connected

edit: all I had to do was update the navigraph cycle

my aircraft was already on navdatapro. I tried to switch to navigraph but that didnt do anything. I also get this message whenever I open the 1318/9 fuel planner :Navdata airports.txt file not found! auto calculated distance will not work. could these two problems possibly be connected

edit: all I had to do was update the navigraph cycle

Nice! Glad it's working fir you now!

Archived