A318 Liveries

astrt

I may be missing something obvious, but I don' know where to get new liveries for the new A318. Does Aerosoft have a livery library. I looked at the Avsim library and found only a small handful of liveries. I am specifically looking for Frontier liveries (318 and 319).

Thjank.

Art

I am new to the Airbus lines from Aerosoft. I have been using and still love the Boeings in my fleet.

Is there some special magic to installing liveries for the Airbus? PMDG uses a livery manager, I do not know if Aerosoft uses a similar mechanism to install liveries.

I downloaded the A319 yesterday, have not yet installed it.

Thanks for any links to how to install additional liveries. I was not able to find anything in the search mode of the forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I've been looking for that for a long time but have completely missed it. Thank you for your help.

Glad I was able to help, astrt. I hope you're enjoying the Airbus in its many colors.

Archived