An apology. The A320/A321 will be late.

• Aerosoft

Damn, triple damn. We have to postpone the delivery of the A320/A321 with one week. The cause is rather mundane as one of our developers was sent by his real employer (we only use his spare time) on a trip that cannot be delayed. I feel bad about this because we already took money for this product from thousands of customers. But it's just a fact we have to deal with. However, I am the project manager, thus responsible and I apologize.

That said, would you mind if I blow my own trumpet and beat my own drum? Or rather, as I am just the silly PM, blow the trumpet of my dev.... do I really want to finish this sentence? Well you know what I mean... Assuming you do not mind, allow me to repost comments that our customers posted in the last two weeks. This stuff really means a lot to us. There were people working a full year on some parts without getting any serious feed back. Imagine how they feel after all that work, all those mails from me asking when the heck they will deliver.

Imagine how those people feel after reading this:

"Meh i just bought it even if i have the A320. You did a great job and you surely deserve it."
"I really love this product"
"Fantastic add on to the Airbus collection"
"By the way! great plane , love it"
"Now that is one sweet aircraft"
"congratulations, this is an incredible product, miles ahead of your previous 320/321"
"This is a top quality professionally designed work of art that also performs extremely nice on a computer."
"Congrats with this great release! This post 'ging een beetje van de hak op de tak' (don't know the English expression) but I hope you noticed I am very, very happy with this great plane!!!"
"Great job for these birds !!! Love them ;-)"
"Now everything paid off really well and we have a beautiful end product in our hands."
"Meanwhile, many many MANY miles to fly"
"Works so nicely. What a great bird."
"Firstly, i would like to tell that Airbus simulation is astonishing..perfect model, well simulated"
"This airbus is perfect. I tested it with my friend. I use DX10 fix, since I saw a video made by Hanse on youtube. The frame rate even with shadows, is amazing. Are you guys using something new in terms of frame rate? Now I have an amazing frame rate"
"congratulations for your product, you have done a very good job"
"first of all, im amazing at the quality of this"
"Just finished my first flight with the new A319 and all I can say is WOW"
"Only issue so far, the flight attendend in my Airbus X Extended knew that I drink my milk coffe with one piece of sugar, the new one in the the Airbus 318 brought me a Latte Macchiato Just kidding, all fine. Great product."
"loving this thing"
"congratulation to an awesome job!!!"
"it does fly like a dream"
"fantastic product, really impressive"
"Amazing Plane thanks again"
"I have to add rhat this bird is in p3d v2 a realy VAS wonder"
"Excellent"
"What a wonderful addon plane the new 318/319 is!"
"Thanks to Aerosoft for publishing consistently excellent software."
"first of all amazing product you've got there"
"I agree this is a fantastic aircraft"
"Perfect - Tops.. Great job!"
"12/10 for the A318/A319 guys"
"It's perfect"
" the new A319 (which is fantastic, btw!)"
" I am utterly amazed at the framerate I am getting! Normally this PC is dreadful for framerates, so this can only mean a major bit of work from you! Also the thing just looks darned lovely"
" this aircraft appears to be the result of a huge work and such result is truly outstanding..!"
" This new bus is perhaps the epitome of the middle ground of aircraft simulation "
"You have excelled! The new 318/319 package is simply brilliant and best of all I now have proper sequeced strobe lights. "
" I must really say that the entire Aerosoft team behind the creation of this product can congratulate themselves! Fantastic job! This is a top quality professionally designed work of art that also performs extremely nice on a computer"
"No showstoppers, and the plane performed as expected, with smooth transitions between phases of flight. Outstanding work!"
"Well, WE have to thank you for this awesome job!"
"Thank you for the amazingly wonderful range of 'buses' and looking forward to the updated A320/321 and the upcoming A330. "
"This is a really great release."
"Really love this product we just need the big buses now "
"The plane is amazing, I personally have no soft- and hardware problems. Everything looks great."
"Loving the aircraft. Can't wait for the next releases"
"and thanks for the "Bargain of a lifetime", as the team put in some serious work "
"You and your team deliverd a fantastic product and all i can say that it is a pleasure to support you in the future too."
"I'm currently in an A318 at FL320 enroute to EGPF and so far the flight has been flawless - well done to all involved"
"Excellent software, extremely candid and open statement by Mathijs and, as ever, top quality customer service. This makes us customers a little bit like part of the Aerosoft family. Thanks to you al"
" An amazing product for sure!"
"So I must congratulate you on this Airbus release as I'm having much more fun than I imagined I ever would in a heavy."
" I would like to congratulate you for your new Airbus !"
"they look *amazing*. Congrats, Aerosoft."
"Congrats Aerosoft this aircraft is an absolute BEAUTY":
"you guys did a good job"
"Thx for this wonderful aircraft and the hard work to release this aircraft"
" It is a great plane and with the well known Aerosoft quality"
"A big thank you to all the team at Aerosoft for a fantastic product in the A319 and for the excellent ongoing support"
"Great effort guys."
"your team did a great job on this product. I think it will be my favourite"
"Seriously great work and many thanks for your hard work and support"
" You and your team were awesome and did a magnificent and astonishing work here"
":It works perfect":
" this is my new favourite aircraft in Flight Sim."
"Thanks again for the wonderful addition to my hangar!"
"What a ginormous amount of dedication and innovation the devs have put into this"
"many thanks to Aerosoft for the excellent software"
"Worth every penny! Love the Airbus! "
"This is by far the best one in the flight simulator worlds. It´s a must have without a doubt."
"The line between maximum complexity and maximum flying pleasure is a narrow one and I believe you've found the sweet spot."
"great work on the baby bus"
"This is a very nice aircraft."
" congrats on an unbelievable aircraft!"
"works like a dream"
"The checklist and co-pilot interaction is top notch and really adds to the immersion of the flight"
"Congratulations with your new baby buses!! They are the BEST"
"I want to express my thanks for this amazing sim. It's brilliant and far more engrossing than I expected. Hat's off to you Aerosoft for a great piece of work. That includes the manuals and the whole Aerosoft Airbus support thing"
"first thank you for the amazing A318/319"
"Loving this new bird."
"The A320/321x and the A318/319 are great aircraft, I love flying all of them"
"Great product guys, absolutely loving the A319!!!"
"a great addon"
" i want to thank Aerosoft and the whole team for this wonderful bird.":
" thanks for the A318/A319 Aerosoft Great!!!!"
"the A318/19 is a lovely aircraft"
"stunning work Team"
"Every time I fly it I just enjoy it so much... Thank you to the whole team":
"First I'd like to say that this A319 is so much fun to fly with in fsx, that I didn't use any of my other add-ons since the day I got it!"
" I enjoy flying the 319"
" thanks for an amazing product which I enjoy immensely"
"The new A319 is great, thank you Aerosoft."
"Excellent aircraft"
"the A318/319 are so good I don't fly the A320 any more"
"i think you have done a very good job"
"Loving the bus none the less"
"Excellent work."
"really a great work"
"Thanks Aerosoft for your great work":
"The plane is fun"
"I want to congratulate you for this very beautiful bird"
"Really enjoy flying this aircraft..thanks for the high quality products"
"Airbus is working like a charme"
" I am too very happy with my purchase A318/A319"
"I like the Co Pilot features really help me to enjoy flying it"
"Another happy customer here to"
"I absolutely love this airplane"
"first of all i want to gratulate aerosoft for this real good simulation of the airbus."
"I purchased the AB 319 on Friday..great plane!"
"I know you must get loads of messages so I will keep this short and just say thank you for the Airbus models which are amazing. I fly them almost exclusively now and have never had any major issues with them."
" Airbus A319 is fantastic"
"love the A318/319"
"Great Work, Thanks for A-318/319"
" I am enjoying this lovely aircraft"
"Yes amazing work"
"the Airbus is working like a charm"
"a big thank you for this really great product"
"the plane is dream to fly, great work"
:thank aerosoft for this fantastic plane"
"best plane so far in my collection"
"I love the plane and truly enjoy flying it"
"Really love this aircraft.."
"This is one oft he best aircraft add ons I have ever bought, and I’m a simmer since 1984!"
"Enjoying the little boys right now"
"Thanks again for the very nice and realistic aircraft"
"For the moment I am enjoying this lovely aircraft"
"Thank you for a great product and support"
"the best Airbus so far"
"This product deserves a 10+"
"I'm delighted to have the Airbus 318/31"
"have got to thank Aerosoft for the A318/319"
"Great airbus"

Delay of one week? No big thing.

So i still have to fly with the amazing mini-airbus. I really love it and since its release my other aircraft "AXE 320/321, PMDG 737, 747, 777" have not been touched once.

Thanks for your honesty! Appreciate it.

• Aerosoft

Hardly a surprise.

Did you seriously search for all the positive comments in your forum to post them here? Who does something like that?

Why is it hardly a surprise? I did not see your name on the testers lists so I doubt you got any insight in the development process.

And yes, like any company we collect these user comments, they are fantastic advertisement material. And of course a massive boost to the morale of of the people who worked so hard on this product. I am sorry it annoys you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hardly a surprise.

Did you seriously search for all the positive comments in your forum to post them here? Who does something like that?

Sometimes I feel a pity the politeness and good sense to be the standard in this forum. I stick this policy 99.99% of the time, but sometimes is quite difficult.

As my grandma taught me to keep those always, let me say there are post that worths nothing. A complete waste of bits and respources. Does not help anybody, does not add even a criticism to let other improve.

Zero. Null. Nothing

Going to save my regards also

With as open and honest as you and your coworkers are, the last thing you have to do, is apologize. I'm one of the ones who already paid for this, and can't wait to get my hands on the updated A320/321. However, a lot of us fully understand how our work lives tend to "get in the way" of our hobbies. We truly appreciate the effort you all bring to this industry. Thank you.

Archived