EGLC (London City) wrong runways on FSC 9 map

Axe(l)

Hello guys,

normally the runways in EGLC are: 09 and 27. The airbus A 318 shows correct values. But the FSC 9.5 map shows 10 and 28 (flightplan also). SID/STARS/Transition are showing the correct rways in FSC 9.5. But it doesn`t fit together. One more round of FSC database didn`t correct the problem. My flight from EGLC to EGCC was messed up. Any ideas? Thank you guys.

P.S.: I`m using NAV DATA Pro (Oct.14)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, this might happen: FSC takes those data from the scenery file and it can happen that since the release of the addon the runway direction might have changed. this happens on many airports every few years more or less frequently.

Hi Christian,

no there is no other FSC 9 version available in the support database. I´ve registered the product, but I have this version already (9.5.1) But I saw that my database is from January 2014 and my FSC version is from July 2014 (9.5.2).

I got it from FSC homepage.

Regards

Hi Axe

you got me wrong ;-). There is an update for EGLC (London City Airport) available.

This comes with a new afcad that corrects the runway orientation :))

Never said, you have to update FSC - you only have to rerun the database-manager after
doing the update for London City so that FSC can get the new Information.

This is what I am talking about...

post-28524-0-00171800-1414082708_thumb.j

Hi Axe

you got me wrong ;-). There is an update for EGLC (London City Airport) available.

This comes with a new afcad that corrects the runway orientation :))

Never said, you have to update FSC - you only have to rerun the database-manager after

doing the update for London City so that FSC can get the new Information.

This is what I am talking about...

attachicon.gifForum1.jpg

hi Christian,

ups sry, ok I`ll try that. Thx.

Hope it solves the issues you have.

If not it was worth a try. And I have no more sollution.

Can't try this myself as I use the UK2000 version, that comes with the right AFCAD.

Hi Christian,

I´ve made a reinstall of VFR London X and put the V 1.3 over it. It should repair the false runway numbers, but no chance: still 28 and 10. SID and STARS showing the correct ones (9 and 27).

But it was worth trying. Thank you for your support.

Hi Christian,

if you couldn`t get (read) my message. Thx for your support. It worked. I´ve found a good flightplan. It goes like this: From Harvarden to London City with steep final:

EGNR NOKIN RISLA UL15 KEPAD HON UL10 DTY SPEA1K LCY EGLC this FLPlan worked well

kind regards

Axel

Archived