Planned and delivered (links and pictures)

Holgi

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the new repaints!

Just wondering if you were considering doing an Easyjet A320 in the new livery, without sharklets e.g. G-EZTR.

Keep up the great work!

12 hours ago, james0804 said:

Just wondering if you were considering doing an Easyjet A320 in the new livery, without sharklets e.g. G-EZTR.

Why don't you search before you ask? No need to do that repaint since it already exists. Another registration, but the same paint scheme. Found it within a minute.

Edit: oops, I just noticed this is an A319 and you were looking for an A320. Somehow I'm not able to delete the download link while editing this post, so just ignore it.

1 hour ago, Sebastianpire said:

Holgi! Kindly regards from Venezuela, i`d like to have an Avianca A319 repaint from you,  if it`s possible OC. Thanks for your patience and your dedication!

My best wishes

Is this what you're looking for?

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=188923

New colors available as well.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=193787

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20. Juli 2016 at 06:39, Thenorups sagte:

Hey, any chance we'll be seeing a A320 version of this?

Would be awesome thanks!

August

That's already released! 

Great liveries Holgi! Keep 'em coming...

Hi Holgi, all of my Airbus Liveries are ones that you've made as they're top quality, HD, liveries that look fantastic. Please could you have a look at these pictures and make an A320 G-POWI livery, and Titan Airways' new A321 G-POWN. I would really appreciate it if you could do these, as I love Titan Airways and fly for Virtual Titan and i have no Titan airways Airbus liveries. Many thanks  

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED MATERIAL DELETED!

Please use links instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Cafepilot said:

Hi Holgi!

First of all thank you for your great repaints, they are higly appreciated.

I have a request for a A320 SAS reg: OY-KAS

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/719326/oy-kas-sas-scandinavian-airlines-airbus-a320-232

Best regards from Sweden

Johan Persson

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Holgi, from Arizona! Could you do a fictional Air Tahiti Nui of an A319 or A320. I'm not particular; either one, IAE or CFM......thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Holgi, do you by any chance have a Delta livery for the A321 (sharklets) that works? And if not, would you be able to make one? I've tried like 5 different Delta repaints for the aircraft and none of them work for me unfortunately.

Archived