A319 IAE Spirit Airlines

Back in the days of the AirbusX , one of the Beta painters ( known as FSXAddict ) painted a Spirit Airlines in this paintscheme . Sadly it was never uploaded .

Here is my version for the A319 IAE with the registration N530NK . No need to mention this is still a " Work in Progress " .

post-29473-0-57666300-1413751342_thumb.j post-29473-0-32318000-1413751351_thumb.j post-29473-0-99478900-1413751357_thumb.j

post-29473-0-13546500-1413751366_thumb.j post-29473-0-13235400-1413751375_thumb.j post-29473-0-45193600-1413751384_thumb.j

John

I spend most of my flight sim time painting and never have the time needed for any serious flying let alone joining a VA ! Thanks for the offer though .

Just waiting for some feedback before releasing .

John

John, with all due respect and things that have wherever, not worked. But what you are doing now is a kindergarten. You show us Simmers your textures, but because Aerosoft did violate you, they (the repaints) will not be available for nobody at this Forum? Come on, are you a man or a Baby? If you dont upload your repaints, there is no need to show them to the audience. Why do you suffer all simmers, if you are angry with a mistake one person did. And this person has publicly apologized for things that where not thought till the end.

Honestly, if that's all what you can think of, then take your repaints and go.

That is my personal opinion.

Edit: I am in no way interested in this repaint, I would not download it, I am concerned with the principle.

The preview shots shown above in the original post were placed BEFORE this latest incident ( and it is not the first ) . I did not ask DetCord to place any screenshots on my behalf and he was only sent the textures as a Quality Control for me .

You and others do not seem to realise that I decide what I paint , when I paint and for who I paint .

You have made my final decision that much easier along with whoever down voted my last post .

Thank you .

No one asked or requested that I place any teaser images, I do so because I wanted to. But I digress. No need for me to say anything else. What John post above is absolutely correct.

Archived