2.36 does not work for me :(

Oliver, thank you so much for this! I'm constantly looking forward to your updates!

However, after uploading 2.36, AES doesn't work when starting a flight. The jetways have all dissappeared at the gates, I can't bring up the AES window, and the ground crew do not show up. AESHelp does open up and is showing all of my active airports in green, so that's good. I ran 2.36 as Administrator as well and restarted my computer just in case--Still no luck. FS9 Settings is showing AES at the top of my scenery library, where its supposed to be. I havent gotten any error messages.

Anybody have any ideas? :(

Thanks in advance!

James

FS9

Greetings all! Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys. Upon further investigation I found that I do have some airports where AES is functioning normally. I tried uploading 2.36 numerous times and then restarting my computer in hopes the problem would fix itself somehow. No impact, no idea.. Should I start from scratch and buy a new Base Pack? If so, will I have to re-purchse all of those credits again?

Again, thank you all in advance and Take care, fellow simmers.

--James

Archived