MCDU Big Problems !

sw123

Both 2D and 3D of the left MCDU have a big problem, I already marked in the picture, please see the picture below! Aerosoft must fix this problem ASAP ! This problem also happens with Airbus A320 and 321 !

post-116178-0-60840000-1413484424_thumb.

post-116178-0-31893700-1413484425_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

And how do you know it is like this on all computers and not just on your system?

Nice use of different colours in your text, I learned that during instructor training. Very effective. ;)

Let's see if there are other users with the same problem before we change anything drastic.

All the other addon aircraft never have this problem, only aerosoft airbus has this problem. Make the unlocked window a little wider can not solve this problem. please fix this bug, Aerosoft !

I had the same problem, just make the unlocked window a little wider, then the problem is gone!

Make the unlocked window a little wider can not solve this problem.

• Deputy Sheriffs

All the other addon aircraft never have this problem, only aerosoft airbus has this problem. Make the unlocked window a little wider can not solve this problem. please fix this bug, Aerosoft !

As for now you are the only one with the MCDU in 2D view problem. We can not replicate that at this moment in our beta team.

Could you please refrain from using different colours and double postings. We get the message, we really do.

I would like for others reading this and having the same problems with the 2D MCDU, where resizing does not solve it, to report it here so we can get an idea of how widespread this problem is.

Thanks

Well resizing does solve the problem temporarily and only on the 2D MCDU, the VC MCDU still shows the "left over" lines and pixels from the previous page, it never clears:

post-27590-0-19801800-1413684823_thumb.j

But once I change pages in the 2D MCDU, the same thing happens and I have to resize it once again.

Here I selected: TAKE OFF - PREDICATIVE GPS - SELECTED NAVAIDS, part of the characters from the previous page weren't erased:

post-27590-0-98321300-1413684837_thumb.j

This doesn't happen on all the pages, most of them are clear. I also noticed that most of the time it happens on the FROM/TO "[][][][]/[][][][]" entry. A part of the last bar stays on.

On my system, this never happens on the left side only on the right side of the MCDU screen.

Archived