• Aerosoft

A quick overview of what we are planning at this moment. Now I will mention dates, but they should be read in the loosest possible way.

October 16: Airbus A318/A319 Service Pack 1 (1.10) AVAILABLE NOW

That will combine all the hotfixes, some more changes and additions we are now testing. This will also include options to disable the tiller for people who do not have Throttle 3 channel free and options to reduce the WX scanning demands. Mainly it is intended to get everybody back on the same platform.

October 23: Delivery of A318/A319 SP1 for boxed distribution (Airbus A318/A319 1.1?)

We'll need a few days to make sure there are no horrible new bugs and then we'll start pressing thousands of DVD's

October 30: Airbus A320/A321 release (1.00)

November: Airbus A318/A319 Service Pack 2 (1.20); Airbus A320/A321 Service Pack 1 (1.10)
We expect that this will close the 'active' development of the projects, meaning that no new features will be added. When needed we'll do a SP2 for the A320/A321. Beginning of November I will also slow down the complete team as they have been working way too much. We'll also have to attend the Lelystad show etc.

What is still in store:

• A fantastic new sound set for all models/engine types from Turbine Sound Studio's. This soundset is aimed at realism so none of the sounds you 'expect' but are not heard in real life will not be there. Call it 'hardcore' if you want. This set will be available (free of charge of course) for all users.
  • Goodies like st. Elmos fire (it'll blow your mind when you see it the first time). Should arrive also in November,
December 16: Delivery of A321/A321 SP1 for boxed distribution (Airbus A320/A321 1.1?)

2015: A330 (and the DHC2 Beaver Extended)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

Cool.

That's what I call good support.

A reference for others, without a doubt.

Well we do have a few thousand people who paid for an A320/A321 that we did not have yet. The least we can do is inform you.

That does not mean we do not appreciate the comments. Believe me, we do. Very much so.

A330!!!!

Seeing how your A318/319/320/321 turned out, I will simply have to become a full blown convert, and be a child of the "Bus" now.

Thanks for the continued support of your products also! Nice seeing a developer not abandon their work after the money has been taken. That is the reason so many people love your stuff!

• Aerosoft

Mathijs Kok you stated " ...options to reduce the WX scanning demands" with that option, would it be realistic in term of simulation?, wouldn't we get less precipitation view on radar? Let me know that. thank you.

There will be three levels, full, medium and off. At medium we'll scan less often and with less details. So the displayed image will be less detailed. Of course that's only needed for a handfull of customers.

• Deputy Sheriffs

A quick overview of what we are planning at this moment. Now I will mention dates, but they should be read in the loosest possible way.

2015: A330 (and the DHC2 Beaver Extended)

Hip Hip Hooray! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I ask how we can display the PFD and ND SD ans ECAM in 2 different screen with out de

loose the fps of airbus x extended like wilco a320.

Not featured or planned for this product.

I am looking forward to the A330. That is going to be a highlight in my FS career. I already know my first 4 flights with it. I really hope you will continue the work on Airbus' long haul aircrafts. Would be awesome to see an A340 in the future from you. Keep up the good work with both the busses and sceneries!

Great news!
I bought the upgrade package for A318/319 and 320 from my A320/321 Extended. My question is: is the new 320/321 completely new, so I can uninstall my AXE when it arrives?

And will liverys for the AXE work in the new A320/321?

Really looking forward to this, love the A318/319 :)

Great work!

• Aerosoft

I bought the upgrade package for A318/319 and 320 from my A320/321 Extended. My question is: is the new 320/321 completely new, so I can uninstall my AXE when it arrives?

And will liverys for the AXE work in the new A320/321?

Yes it will completely replace the existing Extended. And indeed all liveries will work (the texture.cfg needs to be replaced but the livery manager will handle all that!)

A quick Q. As the A318/19/20/21 are all so similar, and what the 318/19 SP1 imminent, will the A320/21 contain all the fixes of 318/19?

Similarly, are the A318/19 SP2 and A320/21 SP1 broadly the same? As such we might never see an A320/21 SP2 as such?

Exactly. As of right now the Beta testers are even advised simply to copy the fallback folder of the A319 to the fallback of the new A320/A321 beta. So you can say they are roughly exactly the same ;)

Archived