Resuming a flight

Jeanlouis

Hi everybody,

I'am flying with Airbus A319 and I want to say that's a wonderful plane. But....

I used to save my différent flight before the TOD, so if my landing is not perfect, I can try another landing to make me better.

So, it-s possible with the much part of addon (PDMG, Captain SIM, Level-D 767) but it's not working pefectly with the A319 (like A320 AXE)

Everytime I resume à flight saved via FS X, I got a plane with the undercarriage down (at 31 000 feet) and I lost the VNAV path in the FMS. The TOD (or the alt contraint) but for ie in the tutorial the TOD became too close to Neras (about 10 NM to lose 27 000 feet).

Can you confirm this situation ?

Thanks for help,

Best regards

JL

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,

found this thread just before opening a similar one. I'd like to bring this issue up again because I also noticed (in P3D 2.4) that after reloading a saved flight the Airbus always has the gear down, the throttles at idle and the autoflight not working correctly.

I find that really annoying because I often save and reload a flight just before top of descent to avoid OOMs (the A318/319 is quite friendly to VAS but with complex airports and photoreal scenery this is still an issue for me).

So I would appreciate if you could put this issue a little higher in your list.

Another point related to this: Is there a way to see when the Airbus panel state is completely loaded after loading a new panel state or reloading a saved flight? Some kind of a countdown (seen that somewhere else ;-)) might be helpful.

Thanks for looking at this again.

Ralf

Archived