Changing comnapany route flight plan or load a di

GarethW

Hi all,

Please, can I use the MCDU to delete a Company Route that I already entered on the INIT page so I can set up a different route? I.e. without having to reload the aircraft to refresh the MCDU?

I want to express my thanks for this amazing sim. It's brilliant and far more engrossing than I expected. Hat's off to you Aerosoft for a great piece of work. That includes the manuals and the whole Aerosoft Airbus support thing ...

I posted elsewhere earlier but decided this might be the more appropriate area. Hope that's OK.

Gareth

(flightsim long-timer, Airbus first-timer)

I think this is a current limitation. I made a note of it to see if there can be an easy fix but I am not sure if there is any.

Thank you for getting back to me Mathijs. Really it's quite a minor thing as far as I am concerned. I just had to ask though.

Well, I'm fascinated with this A319 so it's back onto the learning curve for me. Hey, I just love this German engineering ... :ididit_s:

Archived