PFPX Profiles By FlyPrecisely

Hi, Michael.

I use separate ISA conditions when the OPT/MAX altitudes differ from the ISA ones. When they don't I use an adjustment ±x% to the fuel flow per ±1̂0C. The stock PFPX profiles have the same situation.

Some people noticed the same thing here. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/95939-isa-deviation-in-evaluate-option/

Looks like a PFPX bug. However, there is no idea whether it affects the calculations too much. I could recommend to use a manual fuel adjustment (extra fuel or so) according to the average ISA deviation. On Boeing 747-400 and 767-300ER it is generally ±3% per ±10C deviation. Just apply this percent to your cruise section fuel.

The list of my profiles that have ordinary adjustments:

– Boeing 737CL Family

– Boeing 767-300ER Family

– Boeing 767-300ERW Family

– Boeing 777-200LR/-300ER

The remainder of the packages have various ISA deviations.

Regards,

Mykyta

Hi Mykyta,

thanks, I hadn't spotted the other thread regarding this topic. It seems the developers are aware of the issue so will await their fix.

Regards

Michael.

I use some of your profiles already. Very nice additions to pfpx.

How about Airbus A32X's with IAE engine configuration?

Airbus A332 - A333 with RR engine configurations?

Regards,

Burak Bugday

I use some of your profiles already. Very nice additions to pfpx.

How about Airbus A32X's with IAE engine configuration?

Airbus A332 - A333 with RR engine configurations?

Regards,

Burak Bugday

Hi, Burak.

At the moment I don't have any A32x IAE data.

A330s are on my queue, but they are left for the future work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Mykyta,

This is just a quick message to thank you for the time you take to create those profiles. I hope to see more from you in the future. You made me want to work on the A310 for which I am halfway, your files helped me a lot to understand the mechanics of PFPX profile creation. Again, thank you very much :)

Hi Mykyta, Airbus 319-132, 320-200 and 321-200 with IAE configurations would be really very great! Regards, Enis Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Mykyta,

This is just a quick message to thank you for the time you take to create those profiles. I hope to see more from you in the future. You made me want to work on the A310 for which I am halfway, your files helped me a lot to understand the mechanics of PFPX profile creation. Again, thank you very much :)

Thank you, topgun, much appreciated.

Hi Mykyta, Airbus 319-132, 320-200 and 321-200 with IAE configurations would be really very great! Regards, Enis Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enis, thank you for your feedback.

A32x family with IAE engines appeared to be a certain issue. I haven't got any performance data for this engine yet. However, I do my best to find a place where I could have collected it.

Regards,

Mykyta

Thank you, topgun, much appreciated.

Enis, thank you for your feedback.

A32x family with IAE engines appeared to be a certain issue. I haven't got any performance data for this engine yet. However, I do my best to find a place where I could have collected it.

Regards,

Mykyta

Thank you for your reply. I wish I could be helpful but unfortunately despite the years that I've been using FSX I can still be considered as a newbie..

Hi Enis, Profiles for IAE variants of the 32x are bundled with PFPX and if you check a recent post from me you'll find another option, but I won't hijack ILWB's thread further with a direct link. Jon

Hi Enis, Profiles for IAE variants of the 32x are bundled with PFPX and if you check a recent post from me you'll find another option, but I won't hijack ILWB's thread further with a direct link. Jon

That's no problem, sir. We are colleagues here. :)

Hi everyone!

I would like to thank Mykyta for taking his time to build this profiles!
I have tested the B763-ER profile and works like a charm.

Is there any chance to build de Leonardo SH MD-82 Profile?

Let me know if you need some manuals or charts.

Hi everyone!

I would like to thank Mykyta for taking his time to build this profiles!
I have tested the B763-ER profile and works like a charm.

Is there any chance to build de Leonardo SH MD-82 Profile?

Let me know if you need some manuals or charts.

Thank you for your feedback.

Unfortunately, MD82 is not on my plans yet.

Regards,

Mykyta

• 3 weeks later...

Our downloadsection is currently undergoing maintenance as our provider seems to have broken many things during a background maintenance they did not make us aware of.
This is under investigation and we hope it to be back up soon!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

hi All, desperately looking for a 747-8 profile... just got the SSG 747-8i/F on X-Plane and would like to add it to PFPX

saw that you guys were about to do one, any progress? 

thanks for your great work btw

• 5 months later...
On 29.11.2015 at 1:43 PM, Don Oscar said:

hi All, desperately looking for a 747-8 profile... just got the SSG 747-8i/F on X-Plane and would like to add it to PFPX

saw that you guys were about to do one, any progress? 

thanks for your great work btw

Sorry for such a long delay, I've bee off this stuff for some time.

Unfortunately, I don't have any performance data on Boeing 747-8.

• 6 months later...

IMPORTANT UPDATE AND INFO POST

Since 2013 FlyPrecisely is proud to help the flightsimming community with improvements in flight preparation and aircraft performance.
This project started as a voluntary work in sphere of aircraft performance. We help to save the most vital resource one has today - time.
You want to have fun, to feel like a real airline pilot and get very accurate flight briefings and not to waste too much your precious time.

FlyPrecisely would like to tell a big thanks to all the people and organizations who helped with technical documentation to make this work possible.

RESULTS TODAY
What is already done:

1. PFPX Profiles:
Boeing 737CL Family
Boeing 737NG Family
Boeing 747-400 Family
Boeing 757-200 Family
Boeing 767-300ER Family
Boeing 767-300ER Winglets Family
Boeing 777-200LR/-300ER Family
Boeing 777-200/-200ER/-300 Family
Embraer ERJ-140/145 Family
Embraer ERJ-170/175/190/195 Family

2. OFP Templates:
Aer Lingus (EI/EIN)
AirBaltic (BT/BTI)
Thomson Airways (BY/TOM)

Everything is available for download here:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/profile/54077-inlovewithboeing/content/&type=downloads_file

Top 5 Downloads (as of 11 Dec 2016):
1. PFPX Boeing 737NG Performance Profiles Pack
2. PFPX Boeing 777 Performance Profiles Pack Part One (B777-200LR/-300ER)
3. PFPX Boeing 777 Performance Profiles Pack Part Two
4. PFPX Boeing 767-300ER Performance Profiles Pack
5. PFPX Boeing 767-300ER Winglets Performance Profiles Pack

More to add, the founder of the project had a wonderful opportunity to use the knowledge in real life flight performance work. It was to do with A330 aircrafts for one charter airline. That was wonderful experience.

CURRENT WORK
Right now the main work is going over the very popular A320 Family.
Many people asked me to do this family because of its complexity and volumes of data. I spent almost a year to collect enough manuals to cover the whole family, including the sharklet versions.

The work is going on, and I hope the it will be completed till Christmas holidays.

PLANS FOR FUTURE
In the future the project plans to expand its work towards A330 and A340 families. The documentation is already collected, so the work is about to get started after A320 Family is done.
Next, there are going to be smaller, but still very popular aircraft families that are not covered yet.
Also, the project is planning to research takeoff and landing performance for pilots, to see what we can offer you in this sphere.

To the later period I'm going to launch a website to keep everything in one place and share some more info.

TO HELP THE PROJECT
If you want to give feedback or comments, to send a request or help with the manuals and documentation, to get some help or consultancy on the related subjects, to ask any questions, please contact me via e-mail flyprecisely(at)hotmail.com

FlyPrecisely would like to tell a big thanks to all the people and organizations who helped with technical documentation to make this work possible.

I would like you to note that making PFPX profiles is very time-consuming work that requires a lot of attention and concentration. Anyway, the PFPX profiles were, are and will be free for download, modification and derivative development purposes.

If you wish to donate the project to keep it active and satisfactory, please see spoiler below.

FlyPrecisely on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/FlyPrecisely

https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyprecisely/

To donate the project (see spoiler below).

Spoiler

PayPal Donation
Paypal FlyPrecisely (opens in new window)

SWIFT Bank Transfer (non-commercial/donation)

See spoiler below

Spoiler

BENEFICIARY: DEMYDIUK MYKYTA, Kyiv, Dehtiarivska Str., 49a
IBAN: UA063052990005168757312400056
ACCOUNT: 5168757312400056
BANK OF BENEFICIARY: PRIVATBANK, 50 NABEREZHNAYA POBEDY ST., DNEPROPETROVSK, 49094
SWIFT CODE: PBANUA2X

INTERMEDIARY BANK: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK 
SWIFT CODE: CHASUS33
CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNT: 0011000080

PrivatBank Card in UAH (Ukraine only)

4149 4978 4310 3724

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.12.2016 at 0:12 AM, Mklemme said:

Hi Mykyta,

Thank you! Really appreciate your efforts in making these profiles.

Cheers,

Michael.

Glad to see that my work helps. Thank you and Merry Christmas. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use