Bank angle

Firstly Aerosoft thank you for a great product.

I have a question about the bank angle when flying with LNAV mode . For some reasons (SID/STAR procedures) the aircraft always banks more than 25deg, it leads to the penalty when I fly with my virtual airline (using VAFS program) . My friend he is also a F/O of A321 in real life and he confirmed that the plane (A319) tends to bank too much .

I hope Aerosoft can give an improvement in the next update and really appreciate your work .

Best regards,

Trieu Pham

• Deputy Sheriffs

I guess his friend meant the sim A319 banks too much. But when his friend only flies an A321 he has no frame of reference for the A319. Both planes do have their own quirks.

I see no problem as long as the bank stays below 30 degrees in certain turns. This also happens in RL.

Firstly Aerosoft thank you for a great product.

I have a question about the bank angle when flying with LNAV mode . For some reasons (SID/STAR procedures) the aircraft always banks more than 25deg, it leads to the penalty when I fly with my virtual airline (using VAFS program) . My friend he is also a F/O of A321 in real life and he confirmed that the plane (A319) tends to bank too much .

I hope Aerosoft can give an improvement in the next update and really appreciate your work .

Best regards,

Trieu Pham

Hi Pilot recruit!

Standard turn is 22 degree, and A319 turns fine, it can not compare with the real flights. FSX and P3D is a simulator. I see no fault in turn angle.

Archived