A318/A319 now available for VA

• Aerosoft

From this moment on the Airbus A318/A319 is also available to our associated Virtual Airlines!

As always the VA administrators can offer the product (with 20% discount) to their pilots and let us know at support@aerosoft.com how many discount codes they want. As we do not want unused codes please only ask codes for pilots who want to buy.

The pilots then can the insert the discount code here:

post-43-0-97781000-1411995902_thumb.jpg

If you VA is a member of our VA program is best asked to the administrators. It's a very simple program, we demand absolutely nothing in return and a quick email to support@aerosoft.com will get you listed. We just like the VA to have at least 12 active pilots. So don't start a VA on your own to get the 20% discount!

• Aerosoft

So basically if I want I call in my Va how many people want to buy the Axe and I could request a discount code for the product very interinsting

yeah, the VA contact person just lets me know how many codes he wants and I send it to him/her.

From this moment on the Airbus A318/A319 is also available to our associated Virtual Airlines!

Sorry for being thick........

Does the 20% also include for the A318/A319 & A320/A321 bundle or only for the A318/A319

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived