----> A318/319 Crashing on exit, combination topic (probably solved)

cloudswimmer

With and without the hotfix I cannot exit FSX after flying the A318/319. I have to start the task manager and end fsx.exe *32. Also the glare effects on the LCD's in the cockpit seem too strong to me when flying into the sun, they look very washed out and adjusting each ones brightness level from the default level makes it look worse. Other than that it works well and the weather radar works good with ASN.

Chris Strobel

Irvine, CA

www.flightdeck1.com

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem here and already reported in another thread. They're working on it even if apparently they cannot recreate it, but I am pretty sure it' ll be sorted out quickly...!

Regards

We still are unable to recreate this and for sure it does not do so on a virgin FSX or P3D. The error must stem from a file being accessed and not released. But which one....

Mathijs,

Maybe we can help you to "identify" the problem, as i have the same problem here.

Just tell us what we have to look / to do in order to localise the file....

Regards.

Christophe.

Mathijs,

I remember back in 2012 something similar (not exactly the same though, as it was a real CTD upon exit) occurring to various users (including me) after installing your newly released Helsinky airport and if I remember well it appeared to be related to the AseData.dll file...... anything in common with that situation in this case ?

• Aerosoft

Mathijs,

I remember back in 2012 something similar (not exactly the same though, as it was a real CTD upon exit) occurring to various users (including me) after installing your newly released Helsinky airport and if I remember well it appeared to be related to the AseData.dll file...... anything in common with that situation in this case ?

That file is not loaded by the Bus.

Ok I have another Win 7 x64 machine with a virgin FSX Gold install on it, and there is no problem closing FSX after flying the A318/319. So I guess I could start adding my addons one by one to bring it up to the level of my main FSX machine which cannot close after flying the A318/319, but I need to keep it virgin for another FSX aircraft I will be beta testing soon, so the best I could do at this point is list system specs and a thourough add on list if you guys want, let me know.

Chris Strobel

Irvine, CA

www.flightdeck1.com

Hi, I am getting the same issue here, need to bring the Task Manager in order to stop FSX, alsoI get this message FMGS file not open, how can this be solved.

Thank you

Robert

post-79170-0-47009400-1411694390_thumb.j

Ok, Mathijs, this is somehow related to the thread I started and you closed in the general discussion page:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85550-airbusx-uninstal-messed-up-fsx/

I use Opus FSI though, and I cannot close the sim after I "Exit" the simulation.

BTW, the part about the choice of Airport, and aircraft in FSX may be related to the following post perhaps, as I deleted the "Previously saved flight" and that did it for me

I did not delete the flights generated by PFPX, only the previous flight and weather report:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85524-airbus-a318a319-fsx-does-not-load/

Refer to Cedarjet 201's post #4.

• Aerosoft

Here'm having the same problem reported. I can not get out more: Change of aircraft, airport or any other function in FSX. Nothing works.
I think Aerosoft will solve. We wait!

Well it will be a hard one to solve as we can not recreate it and it absolutely does not happen on a clean FSX. So we need to gather evidence from customers to find the common thing they got.

Tell us what weather add-on you use.

Tell us what crazy tweaks to the FSX.cfg are done.

Ok, Mathijs, this is somehow related to the thread I started and you closed in the general discussion page:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85550-airbusx-uninstal-messed-up-fsx/

I use Opus FSI though, and I cannot close the sim after I "Exit" the simulation.

BTW, the part about the choice of Airport, and aircraft in FSX may be related to the following post perhaps, as I deleted the "Previously saved flight" and that did it for me

I did not delete the flights generated by PFPX, only the previous flight and weather report:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/85524-airbus-a318a319-fsx-does-not-load/

Refer to Cedarjet 201's post #4.

Well it will be a hard one to solve as we can not recreate it and it absolutely does not happen on a clean FSX. So we need to gather evidence from customers to find the common thing they got.

Tell us what weather add-on you use.

Tell us what crazy tweaks to the FSX.cfg are done.

I use ASN.

My fsx.cfg:

[AccelerationPack]
ControlsFirstRun=0
HomePageFirstRun=0
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabels=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=1
ShowUserLabel=1
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=1
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=1
UsePilotVoice=1
[bufferPools]
RejectThreshold=131072
usepools=0
[CONTROLS]
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
[Display]
ActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=0,28,140,64
ActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
BLOOM_EFFECTS=0
ChangeTime=4.000000
InfoBrakesEnable=True
InfoLowerLeftBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerLeftTextColor=255,255,255
InfoLowerRightBackGroundColor=255,0,0,128
InfoLowerRightTextColor=255,255,255
InfoOverspeedEnable=True
InfoParkingBrakesEnable=True
InfoPauseEnable=True
InfoSlewEnable=True
InfoStallEnable=True
InfoUpperRightBackGroundColor=0,0,0,0
InfoUpperRightTextColor=255,0,0
NonActiveWindowTitleBackGroundColor=24,33,87,64
NonActiveWindowTitleTextColor=255,255,255
SKINNED_ANIMATIONS=1
TextureMaxLoad=30
TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40
TransitionTime=4.000000
UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0
WideViewAspect=False
[DISPLAY.Device.AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series.0]
Anisotropic=1
AntiAlias=1
Mode=1680x1050x32
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=0
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=1024
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=3
ASLON=1
MEASURE=0
[JOBSCHEDULER]
AffinityMask=14
[Main]
DisablePreload=1
HideInfoText=1
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=320,407,1360,893,\\.\DISPLAY1
Maximized=2
PerfBucket=7
ProcSpeed=8897
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\IVAO_MTL
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
[PANELS]
DEFAULT_VIEW=0
IMAGE_QUALITY=1
PANEL_MASKING=1
PANEL_OPACITY=100
PANEL_STRETCHING=1
QUICKTIPS=0
UNITS_OF_MEASURE=0
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[REALISM]
AllowEngineDamage=True
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=1.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=True
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=True
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=False
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=False
[sCENERY]
DAWN_DUSK_SMOOTHING=1
IMAGE_COMPLEXITY=5
LENSFLARE=1
MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3
SmallPartRejectRadius=4.0
[sIM]
SYSCLOCK=1
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[slewTextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[slewTextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
[sOUND]
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={071D0C98-26B4-45B5-8119-DA450A19F101}
SOUND=1
SOUND_FADER1=1.000000
SOUND_FADER2=1.000000
SOUND_FADER3=0.220000
SOUND_FADER4=1.000000
SOUND_LOD=1
SOUND_QUALITY=2
VoiceDevice={071D0C98-26B4-45B5-8119-DA450A19F101}
UISound=1
AmbientUI=0
[sTARTUP]
DEMO=0
SHOW_OPENING_SCREEN=1
STARTUP_DEMO=0
LoadWindow=1
[TERRAIN]
AUTOGEN_DENSITY=5
DETAIL_TEXTURE=1
LOD_RADIUS=4.500000
MESH_COMPLEXITY=100
MESH_RESOLUTION=23
SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=2
TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_BUILDINGS_PER_CELL=600
TERRAIN_MAX_AUTOGEN_TREES_PER_CELL=800
TEXTURE_RESOLUTION=29
WATER_EFFECTS=6
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[TrafficManager]
AirlineDensity=53
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
FreewayDensity=51
GADensity=46
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=35
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=29
[Trusted]
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.craqikwznbenzntenraiibzhqrnhawqtutbbitwn=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\FS Recorder for FSX\FSRecorder_FSX.dll.nuzqhhowaultrhnhbikkkiclaokeaitckrwochot=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\IVAO\IvAp v2\ivap_fsx_bootstrap.dll.uloluczzbiwowkchtzouetnonerqwlknlruzccwr=1
C:\SIMULADOR\Addon Scenery\AICarriers\aicarriers.exe.tnibeonrawaleqluzoqanbltbinwqoilerzenhaz=1
C:\SIMULADOR\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll.ezbrucouazohrhinuwbbkaolitzqutrwtrbrzlar=1
C:\SIMULADOR\bglmanx.dll.bkutrhtbkzniibbwhawcbknurkloakbhrhhhqrkk=1
C:\SIMULADOR\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.qreucbzrqakhaobnekhcinhcbznublirwqerokrh=1
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.DLL.qquzrirloqnheeiekkrtietnokrtzkuuwqkntnzz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/Airbus_ECAMD2D.DLL.eluiicwhelkicquzwzniwqhanltwcznwithzccuc=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/ASC.DLL.rroncuilwaaehawhohahcltuhkuklrilekeaecrw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.DLL.oqckiubqwlqaqluqeeknzoqoiloeiwailccqbbkz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.DLL.bawocqkoaqucabirelnwclbcirzeztnqnlkzziha=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FMGS.DLL.kerzikcwockbwckzuqikhhqnnawheetzthzuuzhl=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus A318_A319 Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.DLL.hqanqhwqnebqknlboaqzwilotoziwoowtiqtqcto=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/AirbusXE.DLL.oehbztleaalotqublhuhcutrcqliicrqllknktkh=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/AsInput.DLL.eteoeqnlltozrhitwqalqutbecwaorittitwwcku=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FBW.DLL.abanaunaawitiquoiubueknrhcehzeluhencrirz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/DLLs/FMGS.DLL.lahuaonkoeabatrkbnwowwtiqhurocbltkrblohi=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\../SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base/Panel_Fallback/ND/AB_ND_GDI.DLL.qehhhrqcozotqtuihrrowkkncniilickhtoqcltc=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\B200.DLL.zhzlktoertabcuatcwzawzuttkzkaohczrahqwqr=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\Cera_Bell_222_Sound.GAU.zkoehlwrbiwuqqrwaobhcbwererlowielktaqlau=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\GCCB1.GAU.eoqctneuqtcenntcazntwqrlarlnkaltiblhukhz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.euiklwlrtunbeuchoczqqrrrewrqeheekwcrztuz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.taquczkzaurebhwooenrhlzhqwzzinruzbhrulht=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL.cnonqbearbeuacaowalztwnkrrebobothzuuezkl=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Center.DLL.caiwtntwzuubarckwnkezqzrcoozehbbweukurko=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Main.DLL.ccerzllreewkeniqrhhqrobkbcwnrbnboaianbnb=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL.qqhucqkcltabcwbrlqablukkqznnnletlrhhrnkh=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.lazouznkbalknoietwoqqczoeanunzhktrrrkqrb=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.tikkzuieutkttetulobberrubunwzteuwwaenqzc=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\Qw757.GAU.qiiazqqwnuaczrucllkhouezoactunqwtknbnoon=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\Qw757_TCAS.GAU.oocionukzrtraqconkubobizluiknbwrzohrqbqh=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\WX_Gauge.DLL.aoqqelznqreetinnozioziatrehratakwzhbqqkb=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\WX_Gauge_3D_B200.DLL.qzeczrburbabrzzlantlnleaeleezwqkwkzhatut=2
C:\SIMULADOR\GAUGES\XGauge.DLL.lathibbhetkehoihtutcbohnoicikeziaionkbol=2
C:\SIMULADOR\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.lniwtbonirbirnoouhoawhtezunkianqoicwtkwl=1
C:\SIMULADOR\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll.bwwkiwozbuiublblhwwhztwutrcazcqtlzzchhlz=1
C:\SIMULADOR\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll.onltlbhqlaklhbzkcllbitbnclbrhthqcnrnwqqb=1
C:\SIMULADOR\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll.eqtqkhoikcclouitieehnlnrlwtceetlqtzlrzuz=1
C:\SIMULADOR\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.aewotclociwlbolwokbucuwklwatqnzeozckzelk=1
C:\SIMULADOR\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.crqhqcbtnttebinnhcewacnncuhoqrqhiwnwkzbw=1
C:\SIMULADOR\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.brwqbrbrawoizwinwoihazokubabnoqezetnkwen=1
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended IAE NEO\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended CFM NEO\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended CFM\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE NEO\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A321 Extended IAE\panel\ASC.DLL.zqwtcqerwhzzokrwnauzonrnlzwlqqieuawuztqw=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Ants Drifter A-582\Panel\Drifter.GAU.nhqztlqucownwiictroktnlrcnnwiqntzboakilz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Beech_Baron_B55 Milviz\panel\MilVizC310.GAU.nwzekqkobhqzbkwcbuinaniniwlbqriuzabizuou=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Grumman_F14D\panel\dsd_fsx_fuel_dump.DLL.licenchiibolobarbtwkahlrnkqntezckrtnunzz=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\Grumman_F14D\panel\Sound/dsd_fsx_xml_sound.GAU.ekazecqblohrleckheirwqublinourzotquorwbi=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_axis_control.GAU.qlbuauqlbhkklhewntlukwaucowtnokickkttqqo=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Fail.GAU.zhtociczrqqwrewcetqkeeraetorkzbtqoewbrkl=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Fuel.GAU.trqrnebaarewibckwziewhhauezkqbocieinlueu=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Persist.GAU.aqciaekoqqhrartwaibieqrzrczrzhcrouzwzwlu=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Radar.GAU.qbohewobwarulauuzhqwqkhczbocuozeqeircchr=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Rand.GAU.zwbciwukocbeiizwtblteoqnaktiwcwhktrrhzre=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Sound.GAU.tkwnnohttzwnhzaubrhchhzhzhouirkbhkbokqwt=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Traf_Fac.GAU.rknuwookkkohtzolkazhuirihaborhwnrqiinktk=2
C:\SIMULADOR\SimObjects\Airplanes\VRS_FA-18E\panel\FA18E\VRS_Windows.GAU.wnteneulncrkonealwhticobkkekrkrtbtaqtiub=2
C:\SIMULADOR\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.ueinbqqulqrzebokzbuanniulzbeocanuraktobb=1
[uSERINTERFACE]
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PageID=1
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
SelectAircraftManufacturer=All
SelectAircraftPublisher=All
SelectAircraftType=All
ShowAllACPaintSchemes=1
SHOW_MISSION_CAPTIONS=0
SITUATION=FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM