Help

airlineguy62

I believe my old thread was labeled as "solved/answered" and therefore I can't get any help for it. It is far from fixed.

Here are my current issues:

When I load the A320 into FSX, it gives me an error that says, "FMGS: Navigation database file not opened". I can click out of it and into FSX but it's still annoying and it's probably linked to another problem.

When I try to open the Fuel Planner, it says "Aircraft.xml not found". I need to open this or else my plane is way overweight and my fuel pumps give fault problems..

I don't have a installation guide, and I have no AerosoftAirbusExtended folder in my Flight Simulator X Files folder in Documents. I do have an Aerosoft folder in my documents, but I'm not sure if I should move it into the FSXF folder or not..

I have uninstalled and re-installed twice, and also added RAAS. All of the problems I faced were fixed with 'Hotfixes" but I got the newest version with all of them included.. :(

Please help!

What operating system are you using? Where is FSX installed on your system? The SP1 and SP2 mentioned above are patches for FSX; are they installed or have you installed FSX Acceleration? When you re-install the AXE do you run the installer from the right click menu item "run as administrator", if you have Win7 or Win8/8.1 do you have UAC turned all the way down? Have you turned off Windows Defender? I ask these things because you clearly have a bad installation of at least the AXE.

DJ

My service packs are absolutely fine and never caused me any problems. I ran axe as administrator. I'm not going to turn off windows defender and my UAC is down. FSX has worked fine.

I have reinstalled axe twice.

This is just horrible. Apparently NavDataPro wasn't installed in my plane and I have to enter manual coordinates.

I'm going to download once again and install it again today.

If it doesn't work, I am going to contact management. Especially since no employee has helped me since I got this

I've had this happen to me. Make sure your navdata/navigraph is pointed to the right folder when you update it. Also make sure in your airbus configuration you have the right source for your navdata. I think that was how I solved it

Archived