Aboud

Repaint request

Recommended Posts

1aaron10    0

Hi all,

 

Is anybody able at some point to have a go at painting an AirAsia A320 in the King Power livery? Looks a really nice one to fly.

 

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Thai-AirAsia/Airbus-A320-216/4235305/L?qsp=eJwtjLEKAkEMBf8ltRYiWFynlZ0W/kBMHnp4uksS0OW4fzcudsMMzExSXoFPXFoFDeRgkzutqLLx02mY6YH2LqbJdPQ1XyOrF4tDS6Mc2IugBvTvT6awX4JLH91yvEmAnTvTdpdeR68T9weCx4mW5QtFzi66

 

Cheers guys guys have a good one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Malcomx    21

Hi Guys, 

I hope I'm in the right form now.

I would like to request a repaint of Flynas A320 new livery, since long time I have been searching for a good repaint but I couldn't find any. 

I would be plenty happy if this repaint is done by Holgi:) .

Thanks for your efforts. 

 

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8534977

https://airlinersgallery.smugmug.com/keyword/Flynas;a320/i-4QztbFQ/A

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien595    0

Hi, currently in the process of developing a fictional VA. Would anyone be interest in painting an A320 CFM in this livery ?

 

A320_template.png

 

PM for color details/logo files.

 

-Mike

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Er!k    198

Hello repainters! Recently I spotted some great fictional liveries from i.e. KLM and Ryanair. Would someone be so kind to make a fictional Transavia A320S in new colors with Dutch reg?

 

An example of a B737-800: http://www.eztoys.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/4/04072_transavia_737-800_boeing_ph-hze_400_scale_diecast_phoenix.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
max eugenio    4
Robin1994    9

Is there a SN Brussels Airlines repaint available somewhere? I've looked, without any luck unfortunately...

If not, is somebody interested in painting it?

 

I'm looking for the following plane:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/SN-Brussels-Airlines/Airbus-A319-112/1874236/L?qsp=eJwtjbEOwjAQQ3%2BlupmpSAzd6A/AwA8ciQURIYnuDkFU9d9JCpvtZ9kLuZwMH7vUAppIweLutKPCwk%2BlaaEH6juL107TcJWXKqIOHCSGBG1dzWJzbdyz4egcisH/85N4SEdQt83e%2Bs3YJeT8c/tDsz5oibytwDhEWtcv0o40yw%3D%3D

 

Cheers

Robin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DetCord    1522

DISCLAIMER - This livery features 32bit textures, the first I've ever done. Make sure you have the appropriate hardware necessary for displaying these textures.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bursey    0

Hi, please may somebody make an easyJet airbus a320 g-ezoo I do understand that easyJet has already been done on the a320 but not as accurate as the top painters I do not mind about the reg I was just using zoo as an example.

thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Glanville    808
7 hours ago, Bursey said:

Hi, please may somebody make an easyJet airbus a320 g-ezoo I do understand that easyJet has already been done on the a320 but not as accurate as the top painters I do not mind about the reg I was just using zoo as an example.

thank you in advance.

 

I really do wonder why I ( or any other painter - for that matter ) continue to waste my free hours / days / weeks / months making repaints for people who have such a high regard for the amount of " work " involved . This is now the second post asking for EasyJet paints but at the same time remarking on the " quality " of paints already available .

Hardly a motivation point for anyone else thinking of starting an EasyJet paint is it ? Just be thankful that a painter " attempted " to please you ( at NO cost ) , only for it to be dismissed as " not accurate " .

 

I myself spent a considerable amount of time remaking the warning signs on the engines ( and discovered a few omissions in the pain kit ) but I do not want to disappoint a paint expert such as yourself with a low quality paint . In true Blue Peter tradition here are two EasyJet paints " that I made earlier " .

easy new.jpg

easy old.jpg

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bursey    0
4 hours ago, John Glanville said:

 

I really do wonder why I ( or any other painter - for that matter ) continue to waste my free hours / days / weeks / months making repaints for people who have such a high regard for the amount of " work " involved . This is now the second post asking for EasyJet paints but at the same time remarking on the " quality " of paints already available .

Hardly a motivation point for anyone else thinking of starting an EasyJet paint is it ? Just be thankful that a painter " attempted " to please you ( at NO cost ) , only for it to be dismissed as " not accurate " .

 

I myself spent a considerable amount of time remaking the warning signs on the engines ( and discovered a few omissions in the pain kit ) but I do not want to disappoint a paint expert such as yourself with a low quality paint . In true Blue Peter tradition here are two EasyJet paints " that I made earlier " .

[...]

 

First of all if my request sounded arrogant

I am sorry.

what I meant was that there were two easyJet paints on the forum in the new livery but on one of the paints it does not have the bold easyJet writing on the winglet the second repaint has the 250 livery I just wanted see if anyone was willing to make a detailed livery for easyJet.

second of all I think you shouldn't be so quick to judge I in fact posted a message in the same topic a few months ago when you said about making an easyJet livery and five were released in one day and you posted a picture of g-ezpx and I said that livery looks really nice great work if you don't mind me asking when are you going to release it on the forum.

you then say be thank full that a painter attempted to please me if you want people to enjoy your repaint why don't you 

release your repaint on the forum.

Furthermore I try to make my request as nice as possible so that it does not sound like I am demanding because I do know 

it takes a lot of time and effort to make a repaint and what happens you make out 

as if I am demanding for a quality easyJet 

repaint and that I am not satisfied with the

repaints that are out there.

I won't be posting in this topic again if this is how I am going to be spoken to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Glanville    808

The screenshots I placed on the previous page ( page 50 post #1237 ) were in reply to post #1204 who also found it neccessary to comment on the QUALITY of previous EasyJet paints that were available . Such " comments " are counter productive ( not just im my eyes ) and hardly inspire anyone to paint something only for it to be discounted as " not accurate " or " low quality " . That I took the time to make those two repaints was to prove a point , if you had posted without the comment about the accuracy ( a missing winglet logo - which you didn't mention - hardly a showstopper ) , then who knows , as it is I am under no obligation to upload any of my work - I don't work for Aerosoft or the forum members .

That you personally find a repaint " lacking " is a shame ( for you ) , did you try contacting the painter to let him know ? I doubt it , I have had quite a few 1 star reviews myself ( without any explanation ) and I am still waiting to hear from these people why it was only worth 1 star . One of the things that I myself have posted about it the past has been the lack of feedback regarding paints ( good or bad ) . Even a simple thank you goes a long way .

Having painted the Bus from the Beta AirbusX ( 2010 ) til now I have certainly painted some complicated paintschemes and also some " easy " ones , made several " requests " and have done my best to " please " others spending many hours / days / weeks / months doing it and at NO COST to anyone downloading them . The lack of gratitude is something that I ( sadly ) accepted some time ago but still kept sharing with others . Obviously that was a mistake on my part as it seems in that respect nothing has changed .

 

Post Script : Thanks to those who gave a reputation point to post #1268 ( not why I posted ) , to those who downvoted my post , have at least the guts to post the reason why you did so , instead of hiding behind your keyboard .

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bursey    0
9 minutes ago, John Glanville said:

The screenshots I placed on the previous page ( page 50 post #1237 ) were in reply to post #1204 who also found it neccessary to comment on the QUALITY of previous EasyJet paints that were available . Such " comments " are counter productive ( not just im my eyes ) and hardly inspire anyone to paint something only for it to be discounted as " not accurate " or " low quality " . That I took the time to make those two repaints was to prove a point , if you had posted without the comment about the accuracy ( a missing winglet logo - which you didn't mention - hardly a showstopper ) , then who knows , as it is I am under no obligation to upload any of my work - I don't work for Aerosoft or the forum members .

That you personally find a repaint " lacking " is a shame ( for you ) , did you try contacting the painter to let him know ? I doubt it , I have had quite a few 1 star reviews myself ( without any explanation ) and I am still waiting to hear from these people why it was only worth 1 star . One of the things that I myself have posted about it the past has been the lack of feedback regarding paints ( good or bad ) . Even a simple thank you goes a long way .

Having painted the Bus from the Beta AirbusX ( 2010 ) til now I have certainly painted some complicated paintschemes and also some " easy " ones , made several " requests " and have done my best to " please " others spending many hours / days / weeks / months doing it and at NO COST to anyone downloading them . The lack of gratitude is something that I ( sadly ) accepted some time ago but still kept sharing with others . Obviously that was a mistake on my part as it seems in that respect nothing has changed .

 

Post Script : Thanks to those who gave a reputation point to post #1268 ( not why I posted ) , to those who downvoted my post , have at least the guts to post the reason why you did so , instead of hiding behind your keyboard .

 

It is not as if I was being rude,

if I was being rude I would understand 

your reasoning for deciding to have a rant at me I apologised for if I was rude in my previous post but I wasn't directing it at you I was merely asking if anyone would do and now I wish I hadn't even clicked on the tab.

yes I downvoted you because you were blunt in your post and I think it was uncalled for.

So thank you so much for ruining my day 

and lowering my self asteem making me feel like an idiot and upsetting me I hope your proud of yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Glanville    808

You were not being rude to me personally but to painters in general . At the risk of repeating myself , your post contained the comment ... but not as accurate as the top painters ... If that is not being rude , then I do not know what is . You are asking if someone ( i.e. a painter ) is willing to fullfil a " request " , so there is no need to add the comment ( in red ) above . You criticised another painters work without even contacting them to ask if they would be able to add any details you found " missing " . Why would anyone be prepared to commit themselves to several hours of work only for it to be dismissed because it did not meet your requirements . Again feedback is the one thing that no one seems to bother with .

I can only suggest that you download the paintkit and try for yourself , not forgetting to upload it so that we can all enjoy it . It's not as though the old EasyJet paintscheme is al that difficult ( to start with ) .

 

As for being " proud of myself " , all I have done is point out that saying that you would like a repaint of airline XYZ would go a lot better without commenting that other paints that are available are not " accurate enough " . I have in the past made " mistakes " and I am sure that even Holgi has too but unless these " mistakes " are pointed out then nothing is learned .

Another point is this is after all a thread named " Repaint Request " , not " Repaint Demand " , if a repaint you asked for is made be thankful ( and do not forget to thank the painter ) , if not look elsewhere .

 

Regarding downvoting my post , whatever " floats your boat " - though childish - and all because you did not get the reaction you wanted , being blunt seems to be the only way to ( possibly ) gain any respect for all the painters that waste their time for forum members such as yourself . Being polite ( with your request ) will ( probably ) increase your chances , otherwise ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bursey    0
8 minutes ago, John Glanville said:

You were not being rude to me personally but to painters in general . At the risk of repeating myself , your post contained the comment ... but not as accurate as the top painters ... If that is not being rude , then I do not know what is . You are asking if someone ( i.e. a painter ) is willing to fullfil a " request " , so there is no need to add the comment ( in red ) above . You criticised another painters work without even contacting them to ask if they would be able to add any details you found " missing " . Why would anyone be prepared to commit themselves to several hours of work only for it to be dismissed because it did not meet your requirements . Again feedback is the one thing that no one seems to bother with .

I can only suggest that you download the paintkit and try for yourself , not forgetting to upload it so that we can all enjoy it . It's not as though the old EasyJet paintscheme is al that difficult ( to start with ) .

 

As for being " proud of myself " , all I have done is point out that saying that you would like a repaint of airline XYZ would go a lot better without commenting that other paints that are available are not " accurate enough " . I have in the past made " mistakes " and I am sure that even Holgi has too but unless these " mistakes " are pointed out then nothing is learned .

Another point is this is after all a thread named " Repaint Request " , not " Repaint Demand " , if a repaint you asked for is made be thankful ( and do not forget to thank the painter ) , if not look elsewhere .

 

Regarding downvoting my post , whatever " floats your boat " - though childish - and all because you did not get the reaction you wanted , being blunt seems to be the only way to ( possibly ) gain any respect for all the painters that waste their time for forum members such as yourself . Being polite ( with your request ) will ( probably ) increase your chances , otherwise ...

 

As I said in my other posts I tried to make my request as nice as possible if people read it differently then that's where we obviously got our wires crossed.

please do not cateorgize me into forum members such as me saying that the painters waste their time for members like me how rude.

i think you'll find that I wasn't trying to get a reaction at all.

and if anyone is waisting there time it's me still talking to you.

everyone makes mistakes hence you making a thing out of me miswording 

a request.

im done with this now enough time has been wasted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GBNLL    4

Would like someone to have a go at  the new BH Air scheme on the A320 CFM/IAE and A321 IAE

 

LZ-BHI: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8582535

 

LZ-BHK: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8426278

 

LZ-BHF: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8026551

 

I will appreciate your work so much if any of you decide to take this on. :-D

 

Regards,

 

Tom S.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now