Repaint request

Aboud

2 hours ago, Filipe Gameiro said:

Hi everyone! :)

Is anyone capable of doing a GOOD and of HIGH QUALITY livery of the Easyjet Airbus A320 G-EZOV?

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/725427/g-ezov-easyjet-airbus-a320-214wl

Thanks in advance! :)

Is this to be compared with any BAD and LOW QUALITY easyJet repaints that are already available ? There are several already to be found in the downloads section . As for being " capable " , I think that is more being " willing " after such a request .

Could be a good idea to at least be polite when " requesting " a repaint .

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, John Glanville said:

Is this to be compared with any BAD and LOW QUALITY easyJet repaints that are already available ? There are several already to be found in the downloads section . As for being " capable " , I think that is more being " willing " after such a request .

Could be a good idea to at least be polite when " requesting " a repaint .

Sorry if I ofended you or anyone else.

Is just that Holgi doesn't have any repaint for the Airbus A320 with the new Easyjet livery, and so I just asked for a "GOOD" and "HIGH QUALITY" repaint because I'm accustomed to the quality of Holgi's liveries.

But lets be honest, as in real life, there're good and not so good people when the time comes to do an aircraft repaint. 

I'm not offended by your post , just the way it is worded . Your original request starts with " Is anyone capable ... " followed by the words " GOOD " and " HIGH QUALITY " which are not neccessary as you are asking if anyone here is willing to make a repaint for you . Now you are saying that you are " accustomed " to the quality of Holgi's work , so maybe you should ask Holgi , as everyone else's work is obviously not of the same standard ( in your eyes ) .

As for being a " good " or " bad " painter that is very easy to say when you do not paint yourself .

1 minute ago, John Glanville said:

I'm not offended by your post , just the way it is worded . Your original request starts with " Is anyone capable ... " followed by the words " GOOD " and " HIGH QUALITY " which are not neccessary as you are asking if anyone here is willing to make a repaint for you . Now you are saying that you are " accustomed " to the quality of Holgi's work , so maybe you should ask Holgi , as everyone else's work is obviously not of the same standard ( in your eyes ) .

As for being a " good " or " bad " painter that is very easy to say when you do not paint yourself .

EDIT : I now see that you altered your original post #1207 and changed the last sentence . Just be thankful that others do take the time and make an effort to please you ( and everyone else ) and make repaints ( of whatever quality ) at no extra cost .

Hello everyone, this is my first post and also about a first time project I'm working on. Currently I am working on a repaint for the EP-IFA, the first A321 for Iran Air!
The only problem is, it was rolled out of the paintshop yesterday evening so there is just one picture available as a reference. Lets hope for the best!

Greetings Erk

I'm looking to commission a fictional repaint for an upcoming 175 leg 'world tour' I'm planning with Patriot Virtual Airlines on the A318.

I've reached out via PM to a couple of painters but haven't heard back.

Please let me know if you can assist via PM. I'm happy to compensate for your efforts, I acknowledge that time is not free.

http://www.flypatriotva.com/index.php/advancedfleet/type/A318

Thanks!

Hi Guys! I was wondering if anyone could finish off a repaint Holgi was making

I love Holgi's repaints but all of a sudden he seemed to have stopped re-painting...

Back in May he started a re-paint of a special edition of the AirMalta the 9H-AEO

Later In June He Had Told Me That He Would Continue And Linked Me To This Post : 

If Anyone Would Be Willing To Re-Paint This For Me And The Rest Of The Community, I Would Appreciate It.

An Additional Image Of The Aircraft... https://www.planespotters.net/photo/710581/9h-aeo-air-malta-airbus-a320-214

Thanks,

Whale

Hiya,

I realise my chances of this may be slim due to the efforts of the poster above, but if anyone could do an EZY 320 SL in the new livery that would be great - I've been using EZOL for a while now - which is great - but it would be lovely to have one without the 250 titles. 

Thanks very much,

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Would it be possible to make a 'The Bandit' (Roman Abramovich's Boeing 767) repaint for the A320? I know it's an unusual request but I think the plane will look great in these colours.

Here are some links:

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/730865/p4-mes-global-jet-luxembourg-boeing-767-33aer

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/715473/p4-mes-global-jet-luxembourg-boeing-767-33aer

Thank you very much,

Sebastian (LOWG)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/02/2017 at 4:39 AM, the777fan said:

As many of you probably know, Air Canada unveiled their new livery on 2 A321s and a 787 at CYUL, CYYZ, and CYVR. The livery has really started to grow on me, and I really like it. Someone mind making it that would be great!

https://d31asmy75eposw.cloudfront.net/full/5/16639_1486679044.jpg

I'm Doing this livery