Repaint request

Aboud

Detcord,

Really great work!  Thank you so very, very much!

Now worries.

UPDATES!

I've been going over some of my older liveries and have found some glaring issues and problems, specifically with the Star Alliance ones. I made a few mistakes, forgot some things, but most of all was the dirt level for both of them. They looked like they'd landed in Dubai and had then gone off-roading in the dunes. They were really, really dirty. So amongst other issues, I lowered the dirt opacity to around 50% for both.

Please login to display this image.

Goodafternoon 

he i would like to ask if Someone could edit an existing easyJet a320 livery and make it the G-EZTL 

i have flown that reg last week from Amsterdam to gatwick as the EZY8868 and on the return aswell as EZY8871 

thanks in advance cant wait to relive that experience in the sim.

gr gerben

Hi guys,

I was wondering would it be possible to get repaints of Ei-Ezv and Ei-Ezw (ex virgin) in Aer Lingus livery and also Ei-Dei (also ex virgin) in the Aer Lingus IRFU livery? Many thanks in advance

Just had a look on the net but it seems that the first two reg's you mention are still in Virgin Atlantic livery ( 1 photo taken in september ) . As for the IRFU livery , that has been done by someone and is available on AVSIM .

Hi John,

Many thanks for your reply, Ezw and Ezv were both resprayed in Shannon as far as I know in the past month, they both certainly spent a few days there according to FR24 I'll have a look on avsim for Dei

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

The intention was to upload these paints to coincide with the release of Prague Airport ( have been a " work in progress " since 2012 ) . Due to the loss of two external hard drives have had to start from scratch ( again ) and now have three versions starting with the Holidays / CSA livery from 2011 . Holidays / CSA livery with 75 years ( Prague Airport ) logo  from 2012 and finally with Travel Service markings from 2015 .

OK-HCA 2011     http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3624-airbus-a320-cfm-holidayscsa-ok-hca-2011/

OK-HCA 2012     http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3625-airbus-a320-cfm-holidayscsa-ok-hca-2012/

OK-HCA 2015     http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/3626-airbus-a320-cfm-travel-service-ok-hca-2015/

• Upvote 1