Repaint request

Aboud

I know someone had asked, and seeing as how QL is in the process of purchasing the A319, just thought I'd share.

EDIT - If anyone has any good reference material for the upper and lower wing sections and their colors, please PM me. Thanks.

i2WRZVP.png

• Upvote 2

Detcord would it be possible for you to do a A318 in the new KLM Cityhopper livery and a A319 CFM in the regular KLM colors? I know both don't operate those aircraft but it would be great to have them. When you have time that is.

I have your KLM A321 NEO and love it!

Detcord would it be possible for you to do a A318 in the new KLM Cityhopper livery and a A319 CFM in the regular KLM colors? I know both don't operate those aircraft but it would be great to have them. When you have time that is.

I have your KLM A321 NEO and love it!

I had plans for a fictional A319 CFM, but if you'd like another fictional A318 in the Cityhopper livery, I spose' I can make that happen.

I would love to see my hometown carrier, US Airways (a very special airline to me), in all of their A319 paints, including:

>> Regular US Airways A319

>> Arizona Cardinals A319

>> Carolina Panthers A319

>> Pittsburgh Steelers A319

>> Philadelphia Eagles A319

>> Nevada Livery A319

>> Arizona Livery A319

>> 1980 America West Heritage Livery A319

>> Piedmont Heritage Livery A319

>> PSA Heritage Livery A319

>> America West w/ American Airlines Logo Heritage Livery A319

>> Allegheny Heritage Livery A319

Really hope to see all of these in my hangar at some point, starting with the regular livery.

Thanks so much to anyone who is willing to take on one/many of these aircraft, it means a lot to me as this carrier is very special to me.

• Upvote 2

I would love to see my hometown carrier, US Airways (a very special airline to me), in all of their A319 paints, including:

>> Nevada Livery A319

>> Arizona Livery A319

Really hope to see all of these in my hangar at some point, starting with the regular livery.

Thanks so much to anyone who is willing to take on one/many of these aircraft, it means a lot to me as this carrier is very special to me.

I agree and i work for them !!!!!

• Upvote 2

>> Nevada Livery A319

>> Arizona Livery A319

I am so for all these repaints too! I believe US Airways is the largest operator of the A319 in the United States. Also the PSA plane now says American on the fuselage.

• Upvote 2

I am so for all these repaints too! I believe US Airways is the largest operator of the A319 in the United States. Also the PSA plane now says American on the fuselage.

YAY!!!!! keep voting for US Airways / New American Heritage!!!!! I so do enjoy all the repaints that have been posted so far however, I have downloaded each and every one of them. Keep up all your OUTSTANDING and Hard work fellas!!!

• Upvote 2

How about Atlantic airways from the Faroe islands. A nice livery that has not been done.........

I have one under work now. But I am not sure about when to release it as I am doing it slow and steady. Also Aerosoft doesn't have 34 windows paintkit yet updated so got to wait for that as well.

Nicrative

• Upvote 2

I have one under work now. But I am not sure about when to release it as I am doing it slow and steady. Also Aerosoft doesn't have 34 windows paintkit yet updated so got to wait for that as well.

Nicrative

Thanks so much, it is worth the wait.