SID and STAR not in exported plan...?

I bought and installed PFPX today. I also downloaded and installed AivlaSoft EFB (demo). After exporting the plan from PFPX and loading it into EFB, I noticed the SID and STAR were missing. I also loaded the plan into P3D and also there no SID and no STAR.

I was expecting and hoping the SID and STAR would be in the plan... was I mistaken or did I miss an option?

SID & STAR do not form part of the PFPX export, these would be entered via the specific aircraft FMC. PMDG would actually strip the data out of the file when importing the company route.

Ah, bummer... I was mainly asking this because I want to load the plans into AivlaSoft EFB and I was expecting it to show the entire plan right away. I don't mind entering SID and STAR into the MCDU (it's realistic) but now I also have to enter all this data in EFB. Slight disappointment. Would be nice if PFPX would have the option to add SID and STAR for specific exports...?

Hi Jeroen,

The chances of the wind changing direction/strength between flight plan creation and take off means that there is also a reasonable chance of a need to alter the runway/SID or STAR/runway combination. So better to leave until you are ready to start.

Cheers, Richard

Archived