Airplane desires

bvdboomen

Hello people from Aerosoft.

I'm recently in search for some good planes like a good Eurofighter, a good Tornado and a good Rafale.

I bought the AFS-Design Eurofighter but that doesn't match the quality I'm used to see like the Aerosoft F16.

I have the Iris Tornado for FS9. Nice plane but also not like the current standards. Nice because it's freeware nowadays.

Also to my knowing, there is no Rafale for sale. Rollus had one but it is withdrawn from the market.

My question:

Are there any plans from Aerosoft to design one of the above jets? If so, i would buy them immediately!

With kind regards,

Ben.

Hi Ben,

I am sorry, but we don't plan those.

Right now we got an F14 in development, but that's all. The problem with the jets you mention is that they are still widely used, so you will hardly get any data on it. Well, you get the public data, but digging into it a bit more to air force will tell you the exact details or give you the manuals of their jets ;)

By the way, I can highly recommend the VRS FA18 too ;)

Archived