Two of the best

Neil G

Speaking as a customer heading into his fifth decade and after hungrily handing over of allot of cash over the years to the good people at Aerosoft (only part of which my wife knows about), and someone who has been a flight-sim anarok for a long time, I consider that two of my favourite models are the Beaver and the Cheyanne. However, these, like me, are 'knocking on' now. Well, though I know some things have already been said concerning whether there are plans to update these beauties, I should just like to add that I think the community would fork out good money for any version 2's that become available. Just saying - no pressure.

Neil

Hi Neil,

we are considering a Beaver Extended after the A330, however this still has to be descided.

It is unlikely that we will do antoher Cheyenne. It had been developed by Digital Aviation and not by us, and they are currently quite busy with their CRJ700 ;)

Not sure if they will do another project after it.

I can recommend you to take a look at the Beechcraft Duke from Realairsimulations though. It is similar to the Piper Cheyenne and I am sure you will like it.

Hi Neil,

we are considering a Beaver Extended after the A330, however this still has to be descided.

This are good news. Would be great to update this old workhorse ;)

Best regards/schöne Grüße

Werner

Don't consider it news yet, Mathijs once supposed it, but as said, it really hasn't been descided yet.

Personally I am not so much a fan of redoing this aircraft since there are so many others that could be done that have never been done for FS yet.

Archived