Lights Prepar3D v2

Raiku

As you've probably noticed, the taxiway lighting of older AS Addons in 2.3 is indeed no longer now. The contributions of the high officials here in the AS forum can I no longer read because my guard goes up. Other manufacturers have acted a long time and bring their addons compatible P3D with lighting at the man. Also updates. Here we have again almost a year overslept (want). For what I can, the gentlemen had also skilfully as an interim solution easy. You just have to want to.

Short and sweet:
I can for the lighting again the Temporary Light fixes from the 2.0 use. Here is the link to the correct page: Temporary LightFix
The folder must be logged only about Aerosoft Afd. The old Runwayfixes can leave her untouched.
In the international Runwayfixes that lie in their own Scenery folder, you must disable the previous Runwayfix and the pure copy from the above link.
If the LM incompatible stuff (which I hope not) be free again, ye may do it any time.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Google Chrome is your friend (automatic translation) :)

most of the times firefox picks it up as well but not this time. It would have been nice to have a english flag on the website itself as it contains handy info :) will give it a go in chrome later :)

Sorry i made my site after the dayly work. I have no time for multi language content. Please use Google translator. But the site with the fixes has english content also.

One word to all., I don´t never touch AS bgl frome the scenery. You must have the original addon to use my patches. Otherwise you see nothing.

Archived